problem cumming (update)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nylight, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nylight

nylight New Member

alright,

some of you might rember my post from a few months ago. it was about my problem that it took me forever to cum. well, i figured it out. i dont feel enough with a condom on. me and my gf have tried w/o a condom(i pulled out), and it was ooohhh so fast.... and SO MUCH BETTER.... it was like night and day.

i really dont know whats wrong with me. ive been using trojan ribbed, but its pretty much been the same with any that ive tried. i havent tried super thin ones however...

any ideas?

J

2. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I can sympathize with you. I've not had this problem,but don't give up on the condoms.As you said,you haven't tried the thin ones yet. That would be the first step. If you still have no sucess,let me ask this. I assume you're using a condom for birth control. Maybe she would be willing to use the pill? or other method. Do you not feel fulfilled sexually,unless you cum inside her? Other ways would be to use the condom while you are inside her and then have her finish you off by hand or with her mouth.
    Hope that helps. I never did like the smell of burning rubber anyway. HeHeHe

3. nylight

nylight New Member

well i mean, i really dont feel anything inside her... then i finish off outside... for like 5 minutes:)...

shes going to get the pill this month... we plan....

:)

J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.