Problem - Bony Hips

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Charmeleon, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Charmeleon

Charmeleon New Member

So, I've always been a skinny guy. I must have a double metabolism or something, because I usually eat plenty. I'm 5'11 and 130 pounds (about 1.8 meters I think, too lazy to do the kilogram conversion). I'm not as gaunt and bony as I was as a child (I used be able to feel my spine if I sucked my stomach in hard enough), I have a fair bit of muscle mass on my shoulders and stomach. My hips, however, stick out like duck bills. Whenever my girlfriend and I have sex, we have so stop every now and then to take a break cause the bones are gouging into her inner thighs, which she says can get quite sore. Now I know missionary and cowgirl aren't the only positions, so I'll just resort to something else if I have to, but is there any way in particular of dealing with this, perhaps some sort of cushioning I can put on my hips? I know I've been asking a lot of questions here, but you lot have been helpful and I'd appreciate whatever advice you guys can give.

2. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Have you tried holding her legs straight up or on your shoulders this way your hipsdont hit her thighs? Lay her on her back and then twist her hips so makes and L shape and enter in that way, you get the benefit of lookin in her eyes and watching herboobs bounce like in missionary but not hittin her with your hips.

3. Charmeleon

Charmeleon New Member

Thanks, I tried that today. She said that it did help her thighs, but that it decreased her pleasure, so we eventually decided to fuck it and deal with the pain. She'll be damn sore tomorrow though. I told her to have a bath tonight, but that only helps so much. Perhaps if she's in too much pain tomorrow, we'll take your advice.

I suggested different positions, but she didn't seem to keen on that.