Probelms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by impulse, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse

impulse New Member

Ok im new here and needed to find out some info. Im 22 male and had a great sex drive coming into this year and seem pretty fine till week or two ago. I mean i uset to masterbate 3-5+ times a day. Now my dick wont get hard without me making it hard and still takes more then it should. And i cant get it fully hard anymore it will get hard enough to have sexaul intercourse but if it just sits there it will go limp fast. Im not sure whats going on cause uset to it would just get hard if wind blew right. I know im under some stress and read that stress can cause erection probelms. It seems to me like its not getting enough blood to get fully erect. Im not sure what to do or if theres anything over the counter i could take that might make me better.. Let me know what you guys think.... Thanks

2. impulse

impulse New Member

I thought about it last night and was going to try going a week without masterbating and see if that helps. Any info would be thankful

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Lots of things can cause that. Stress is a big one, and too much sex, especially masturbation, is also a big one. Diet, exercise and rest can make a huge difference, and of course alcohol is a killer. I'd lay off the masturbation and see if that gets you back where you think you should be. Keep us informed.

4. Jemrada

Jemrada New Member

Yes, masturbating would be a good idea to slow down on that. As you get older peoples body change faster then you may think. Don't stress over it. Next week you could be back to normal.

5. impulse

impulse New Member

Yeah well its hard for me to tell, i know i was masterbating alot, and as far as sex, I had sex sunday mourning and was going good then after i cummed i started to get soft (and im uset to cumming and maybe getting alittle soft then getting hard again and going at it more) But once i cummed i couldnt keep it hard, and was really getting to me. Anyway well lets just say this girl was a hoe (which really she is, and she smokes pot on regular basis) well the condom ripped on me :( and stuff and past few days been under alot of stress cause we havent even talk hardely after that. But my stress is going away from that moment with her, and i just cant live knowing i cant get my dick hard without messing with it, No more mourning woody's . Its starting to stress me out, I talked to a freind about it alittle and he says dont masterbate for like a week that he only masterbates like once a week or so, he couldnt belive how many times i told him i masterbated.
    But i also went thru a minor eating disorder also sometime befor last weekend i just stop eating all most all together (went 2 days with only a pack of 4 crackers from store, but have been eating alot better now. Because it was getting to wear i wasnt ever hungry and what i did eat i had to force down.. I know this year has been the worst year of my life and its not even over yet. Im just trying not to think about everything, but the whole dick thing is getting to me.

Also i checked blood pressure today at local kmart and my blood pressure is fine.. Thanks for info and im going to try go a week without masterbating and if my dick doesnt get hard on its own after a week something is majorly wrong.

6. impulse

impulse New Member

Well been over 1 whole day without masterbating, and still cant get my dick hard without doing anything.

I got a question for you guys, Im wondering if you guys can get hard by just thinking of something or looking at a pretty girl?? I mean by not touching yourself just think about stuff or look at stuff and get hard?

I know i uset to be able too and now just aint happening.. Its really depressing me. I got alot of other stuff going on in my life thats depressing and this isnt helping at all. Me not being able to get hard atleast once a day by not doing anything is getting to me....

My sex drive uset to be SO GOOD, i mean i dont even know if someone could have had a better sex drive.. I try to remeber last time i got hard by not doing anything and it was around a month ago. I know i got hard a couple weeks back while i was drinking and kissing couple girls i didnt know.. Y would my sex drive just all of sudden take a fall?? Im 22 year old white male, hardely ever drink, never did any drugs, and i work out some and stay in decent shape... :(

7. Thorn

Gold Member

Most of the time I can get hard with only thoughts even without a visual. It sometimes depends on physical factors though, such as sleep, alcohol, stress, etc. It's actually growing now as I type this. But that’s because my wife is sitting across the table from me and I haven't had sex yet today. :D

Your problem is probably just a temporary thing. If you let it depress you too much it could become more prevalent and harder to overcome. There is a chance it could be medical related. You might want to check with your doc it would at least ease your mind and help you go in the right direction as far as helping the situation. Good luck! :)

8. impulse

impulse New Member

Well last night i got home and couple girls i know started chatting to me and got on webcam. And started showing some skin and it got hard fast lol. But anyways i got fully hard last night and this mourning even woke up with hard on. I think im getting back to normal, still dont know about getting hard without seeing some skin or messing with it but as long as i can get fully hard when needed then guess im ok..

But yeah i know im trying to get out of my old habit, like the eating disorder and i was sleeping alot like 13+ hours a night.. I really need to find a job to keep me from being at home so much..

9. Thorn

Gold Member

"as long as i can get fully hard when needed then guess im ok.."

That says it all in my opionion.:toast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.