Probably one of the most erotic/exotic fetish on SF

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by CynthEtik, Aug 14, 2007.

1. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

I recently cut, and was cut my my lover, during sex. Just one cut on each of us, but the blood play got erotic, and we made the most amazing love that night.

I doubt it, but does anyone else share blood play/cutting as a sexual fetish/ desire?

CynthEtik

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I think the prospect is romantic, but I don't think Id really do it....I'd be upset about hurting my partner for one.

3. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

Thats my biggest issue, is i'm afraid to hurt them. i barely cut her, she made me do it deeper, and her hand, on my hand pushing on the blade, just made it better.

4. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Not a good idea at all. Way too many chances for infection.

5. cook74

Gold Member

I actually believe that CynthEtik has got that covered, I remember a mention of that on another thread and he seems to know what he is doing. ( Dont make a fool out of me now by saying it was spontaneous) But its not something I could get into. Good luck though man, you seem to be enjoying those Sado-masochistic fetishes of yours. ( BTW. Read Some works by The Marquis de Sade:bsdm and Sacher von Masoch :spankif you want to know where the modern origins of those fetishes came from)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nope, I don't find that erotic AT ALL, in fact it grosses me out to no end. :ugh

7. Brad

Brad New Member

CynthEtik

Having just read and responded to your posting on YOUR apparent concerns about getting a girl pregnant by way of complete foolishness and contradiction in what you said…… (General Sex Discussion section - topic Urgent Multiple Questions)

I now read your posting on cutting and blood etc.

So buddy, what was it about the cuts or the blood that made the sex so great?
    Share it with us in detail.

Because I don’t believe a single bloody word of it.

When you talked about “she made me do it deeper, and her hand, on my hand pushing on the blade, just made it better.”

If it were one of my sharp kitchen knifes, your hand would have been severed completely. How would you feel about that?

I am now very inclined to think that your Right Hand is probably your very best friend.

OK, you will tell me you are left handed.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

What Brad said.

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Some people do enjoy hurting their loved ones in one way or another ......but cutting theirs hands deeply with a knife , i have no idea if your being truthful or not and i have to be on my best behaviour in this forum now :p...

but it isnt something i could do, rough sex where she gets to feel i have been deep inside her is one thing cutting the hand deep is another........tendons im guessing could be severly damaged if you didnt have at least some form of medical training. as you would just be guessing what parts were safe to cut deeply into.

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'm not sure I would title it "Most exotic/erotic..." - It's certainly "one of the many...fetishes..."

Here on :sf, we see plenty of scenarios that excite different people. We work hard (VERY hard) at not degrading or judging anybody's personal fetish (as long as it's legal and does not harm anyone :) )

To each, his own. :ugh

11. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

i can't get into this at all. i enjoy and love rough play LOTS but i could never be cut with i knife. i've had him grab my ass and back so hard there were marks and scratches but never "blood play."

I don't understand what is so amazing about it. Just be careful please. my friend who shall not be named cut herself in a situation JUST LIKE THIS down to her bone! and then for a couple weeks (dont read on if you're squeemish!!) it was leaking out her body fat because it was so deep.

my last sentence should probably turn you off of that fast...but if not, keep having fun I guess?

12. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

Buffalo204- I know what I am doing, the girl that i was active cutting with, we had blood tests, and it was performed in a sterile room.

Brad-This event happened about 8 months ago, and it was performed with a surgical scalpel. it was all in gentle force, there are limits, i guess its just something you have to experiance. I have pictures of the gloves, and gauze. but i don't need to prove myself. i'm content with my life, i don't need to come here and lie. who would i try to impress?

13. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

I am a body modification artist. I cut/pierce and suspend people for a living. I know how to cut, and the proper procedure.

My fetish is just further down the spectrum that your, i suppose.

14. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I actually experienced something similar to your friend...

I was cutting the tape off of my hockey stick one day before a game.. I was in a huge hurry because I was late... I was using a utlity knive and it slipped and cut into my left index finger.

I never saw so much blood in my life, but I cleaned it up and butterfly stitched the cut. I was on the ice and looked at my hand after my first shift and puss was oozing out.. so I had to go to the trainer.. then the emergency room.

The doctor said I got lucky because I have thick fingers, or else I would of hit the nerves. I can't imagine if I had cut down into the bone...

I can't see anyone getting off on this... the blood coming out of my hand was ill... and I've been playing hockey since I was a kid... so I've seen enough of my own blood over the years.

But I guess if each person is consenting to the act... to each their own.

15. boringsafetyguy

boringsafetyguy New Member

even in death, safety first

I feel pretty silly because your message inspired me to write for the first time, not for excitement, but caution.
    I'm hardly one to judge others as being perverse. I'm probably the most extremely permissive and inciting person I can imagine (and I have a disturbingly vivid imagination of the joy of perversions).

I can understand the thrill of cutting under erotic conditions, it links to the legend of vampires. Blood represents life and losing blood together is like approaching the great unknown, while simultaneously escaping death together, two fugitives linked by the instinct of survival. At the same time it's an aggression inflicted upon your lover, to steal their heart as it pumps its vital water over your skin. Supreme thrills.

However, this is one of those fantasies which, if they don't work out fine, can leave you with enormous regrets. Even if you are an expert, the comparison can be made with surgery. Surgery is always resorted to if there are no comparably effective treatments available. Because even with an expert surgeon, it's still so damnedly dangerous.

The choice of your hands as the location of the penetration (I use that word on purpose, cutting is like a second set of sexual organs), that choice is spiritually energized. The hand is what makes humans what they are. Our hands are our lives, they write, type, handle, caress, play musical instruments, sew, and more.

But there is that risk. And maybe that's what draws you to it. I could never do this because I would be too aware of one possible consequence. If I screwed up, she or me or both would be looking at a damaged or ruined organ which was more important in our minds than anything else. If the instinct to death is stronger stronter in you than any cautious survival, then that's your life (and it would seem to be, since you've applied yourself in S&M more professionally than most, as you claim).

without condemning, I must say: you only think you're in control. No matter how cautious you are, one slip, one moment of inattention that you never thought could happen, when you're so concentrated in this intensely dangerous and exciting moment, and BAM! Goddamn it! My hand! Your hand! Oh shit! Shit shit shit! no no no! Try and call 911! Ooh! Ow! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!

That's why I would caution against it. Maybe you could use a fake knife and red dye or red paint (an adventure finding the right tincture). And see how strong you can make your imagination (it's an imaginative experience after all. Can you believe it's real even when it isn't?) Maybe you could cut along the ass or the leg, far away from tendons. Maybe along the stomach. Maybe there are things which, although they can be pushed very very far, shouldn't be. This is a forum of sexual liberation, but repression and inhibition help us survive in many dangerous situations in our lives. Freud was all about sex and the power of the subconscious id. But the Superego that represses our instincts in order to allow moderation and co-operation helps us just as much as it hurts us. Repression can save your health sometimes.

To each his own, but, stay healthy, brother.

#15 boringsafetyguy, Dec 9, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  16. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I never cut my partner or myself but I have run the tip of the blade over my own arm and neck it felt really great. I also have a thing for blood. Smell taste sight.

I think the thing with any fetish is that, as long as you are safe and take safety measures you will be fine. Just play safe and plan.

17. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

My fiance is into mild blood play, though we haven't done it yet. I think a lot of people are thinking the cuts are deep, when 99.9% of the time, it will be little more than scratches, requiring nothing but a Band-Aid, if that. When I feel up to it, I will let him cut my arms, shoulders, or chest with a sterilized razor blade or Exacto knife. We will cut very lightly, just enough to draw blood and sting.

18. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sorry, but pain =/= pleasure for me. I got woozy just skimming through this (old) thread.

19. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

UGH! Razor-cuts hurt so bad!!
    I'd much rather get... I dunno.... DIAMONDS, perhaps?
    -
    ps to "Mr. Heely": You got sumthin' against 'old' stuff, bub?
    ...I'm old....

20. heelfetish

Gold Member

'Yeah, but you Sexay!' (In my best Fat Bastard voice) :tup