Probably a stupid question, but...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jayce, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayce

Gold Member

I'm going camping in a month, which pretty much means that the dirty will be done during the night. As some of you may have read elsewhere, my girlfriend and I due to our situations (college, etc) decided to restrain from having intercourse, but allowing anything else to be fair game. Anyway, I was thinking about something.

Again, probably a stupid question, but I'd rather have it answered than just assume that I'm right/wrong. I've always had this dream to wake up next to my girlfriend while she's still sleeping, and slowly finger her out of her sleep, then "go at it" as we wake and get ready for our day.

Question is, if I get some sperm on my hand for whatever reason (perhaps from a tissue-cleanup), chances are that her and I will just get lightly clothed (pajamas) and go to sleep, so we wouldn't be rushing off to the bathroom to clean up or anything. (That's right, we'd lay in our own romantic filth! :brow ). Well, if I bring some antibacterial lotion, would that suffice? Could I just smeer some of that shit all over my hands, go to sleep, and be 100% confident that even though I didn't wash my hands, that my hands are indeed clean? More than likely soon after she'd fall asleep I'd have to go to the bathroom anyway, because within a half hour after I orgasm I feel like I HAAAAAVE to piss, so I'd be sure to wash my hands anyway + the antibacterial lotion. But I just figured I'd ask... Always nice to have more assurance.

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

I would say so.I wouldn't be worried about it...as long as you don't mind the rest of your "romantic filth",as you so delicately put it.LOL
    That stuff should get rid of the germs...
    Hve fun.
    P.s. That sounds like a nice way to wake up;)(one of my favorite things).

3. Jayce

Gold Member

If only we could have that opportunity more. :( She lives at home, I live at home, we've been dating for 4 years, so this is really only our opportunity to wake up next to one another.

Eh, I guess I lied. A LOT of the time during the summer I'll be up early and go visit her as we planned, and I'll find she's not up yet. She's such a bear to wake up, however with the touch of a finger she'll wake right up!! :brow Doesn't mean she gets out of bed right away, though... :p

edit - I just realized something that somebody else told me in another thread... that sperm dies when it's dried out. Shit, I would most definitely think it would be dried out by morning! Wish I would of thought of that before I posted, but oh well! :)

4. pussycat69

Gold Member

LOL.That was going to be my next comment...I wouldn't worry about the sperm--just any sanitary issues.I figured you knew that that stuff doesn't last outside too long.

But she is lucky.That's one of my favorite ways for him to wake me up...never fails.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.