prison stocks...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by laslut, Feb 25, 2015.

1. laslut

laslut Member

I have a fantasy which I want to full fill one day, of being locked in a prison stock and letting everyone do what ever they wanted... have any of you ever done this experience before or fantasized about this? Also does anyone know where any clubs or places which have prison stocks in the UK? or Czech republic please...

ply likes this.
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fuck, for a 19 yo you have huge ideas and desires!
    You actually make me feel unadventurous and staid :(

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

You may call it "unadventurous and staid," but considering the possible outcomes of being thrown in the stocks and used however and by whoever comes along... Yeah, I call it "practical and safe."

To each their own, but this sounds like (potentially) inviting some serious trouble. You're trusting that everyone who comes along is going to be trustworthy, clean, &c. :confused:

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Haven't done it yet... But we have been talking about me building a stockade for her. There is a site called sex and submission where you can see some hot videos of one in use...

5. sandwich

Gold Member

I have also seen it on Sex and Submission. Everyone is different, so you might like it. For me, I am pretty sure I would intensely dislike it, perhaps in the same way I can't stand any kind of gag. I prefer experimenting with sensations. I think I would freak out in stocks (or in a cage). I get cabin fever pretty quickly.

danrb007 likes this.