Prince Albert

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ranger12, Mar 31, 2012.

1. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I got a Prince Albert piercing about 3 months ago. It certainly intensifies my orgasms. My wife is probably 90% on board with it, most times it feels good for her but on occasion it is uncomfortable, I think that is certainly because of the type of jewelry.

I am currently at a 10ga circular barbell. I have ordered a 8ga curved barbell and I think the curved barbell will be 100% comfortable for her.

To any of you guys that have or had one, what seemed to be the best jewelry design???

To any ladies who have been with one, what was most comfortable and felt the best to you???
  2. pbs

pbs Member

Risk versus reward ever come to mind?
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012

3. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

Rewards certainly out weigh the slim chance of risks. It's just like everything else, don't do anything stupid.
  4. princedominic

princedominic New Member

you are more of a man than I
  5. CosmicEye

CosmicEye Gold Member

I would do it. I want to do it. A friend has I think 2 but Think they are small. One of my Dads friends has like 20+... seriously.

I would assume that curved is better and will not grab anything as hard
  6. sirindiaink

sirindiaink New Member

I had one. Took it out. Got lazy with it.
  7. Jahoob

Jahoob New Member

Ive had mind for over 4 years and love it! The wife likes it too, except while giving head. I'm at a 2 gauge now circular barbell and its been the most comfortable would like to get to 0 but thats a big stretch. Ive tried most differnt types of jewelery but have always went back to the circular barbell thats what the wife and I seem to like the most.
  8. thunderseed

thunderseed Active Member

Photos:
    Yeah you won't have a problem if you change it to a curved barbell.

The rings can be uncomfortable and even painful, especially if she is really tight. There is a low percent chance of the rings injuring the vagina, it is rare, but if you like to have really rough sex just be careful.
    Use extra lube if you keep the ring in, and make sure she is wet and her pussy is stretched enough and not too tight.

The curved barbells are the best and will feel a lot better for her because there is nothing digging in there. Even the straight barbells are good, but depending on the type of PA you have, the straight ones might not fit. But the curved ones are cool, especially if you get one that has round beads on it, and it is not sticking out as much. It will not feel uncomfortable for her at all.

Personally not a fan of the surface dick piercings, but i don't mind the feel of straight or curved barbells. I don't think it makes cocks look better and if anything I'd be afraid of ripping a ring out of him during rough sex since they don't usually look like they are hanging onto much. But I have been with men who have piercings straight through the head, large enough to wear plugs as jewelry, easy enough to remove. This one guy took his out and i could stick the tip of my tongue through the hole. That was pretty hot, but I still prefer dick natural.
  9. routabout

routabout New Member

To any other guys just bend over double and wince when you hear the phrase "Prince Albert"?

I couldn't imagine ever getting one, my misses did want to get her clit pierced a few years ago then done some research and found out that some women then find themselves unable to have an orgasm from one so she didn't want to take the risk.
  10. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    yeah...no schwing-bling for my ding-a-ling....thanks...