Press'n Seal'n Wow!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Barbwire, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Press’n Seal’n Wow!

Saturday afternoon, when I was phone phucking my lover, all of a sudden, the idea of putting Saran wrap (clear plastic food wrap) over his ass and rimming him while stroking his cock, popped into my head. I described what I would do to him, and he let me know that it seemed like a good idea to him.

That night, after thinking about the idea some more, I decided to try it on my husband to see how he’d like it. As he prepared himself for lovemaking, I snuck downstairs and into the kitchen. I opened the cupboard to find that we did not have cling wrap, but another product called Press’n Seal. If you’ve never seen the stuff, it’s the same concept as cling wrap, only it’s a lot stickier. I tore off a sheet, folded it, and stuffed it into my panties, then went upstairs, smiling to myself in anticipation of doing some experimenting.

When I came into the bedroom, he was already naked, lying on the bed. The only light in the room was a lone candle on my nightstand, so I turned my back to him as I shed my panties and climbed into bed and lie down next to him on my back.

He started to finger me and suck my breast, but I was too keen on springing this new thing on him, I would not let him do it for long. I sat up, and then got out of bed. I made him come to the side of the mattress as I knelt beside it on the floor. I started to lick and kiss his lower body, slowly working my way down to his cock.

I licked up from the underside of his balls, along his shaft until I got to his head, then worked my way back down, never taking his cock into my mouth for more than a second or two. I teased him that way for a while, reading his body movements, hearing the little contented sounds he was making. I moved down to lick and suck his balls, working my mouth back to his ass and then backing off, driving him insane.

Just as his breathing increased and his cock really started to throb, I reached for the food wrap. He had leaned back against the bed, so could not see me. The wrap had stuck to itself so tightly; it was all I could do to open the sheet without laughing aloud. Finally, I placed it over his ass
    and WENT TO TOWN with my mouth and tongue. As I was doing that, I used my hand to stroke him.

I could tell by the sounds he was making that he loved the feeling of my warm tongue working him over. Occasionally, I would stop and go back to just cocksucking and ball licking, then back to ass. Before he came, I was so wet and ready, I pushed him back on the bed, craving a good, hard, fucking. I climbed on the bed, spun my ass around so I was facing the footboard, and had him take me from behind.

I was so turned on, it felt really good but he was like a bit stunned or something. He couldn’t seem to get his act together, so I just thrust back at him as hard and fast as I could, slamming into him so hard, all he could do was brace himself and hang on for dear life.

After doing that for a while, I stopped, hoping he would take over. No such luck! He was so weak, all he could manage was a few half-hearted strokes. I took over once again, bucking up against him in a frenzy, getting to the point where I was close to climaxing…but, he started to come and blew his wad deep inside of me before falling over on his side on the bedding saying nothing but, “Wow! Wow! Wow!”

After resting for a bit, he got up and went into the bathroom. I got out my vibrator and was waiting for him to come out and help me rub out a couple, when I realized he’d been in the there for 15 minutes. I said, “Are you OK?” He said, “Yeah, but my legs are shaking so bad, I need a few minutes.”

He did finally make his way out of the bathroom and I turned on the wand and rubbed out an orgasm as he watched, too spent to do much else.

So, there you have it, my first rim job. (on the giving end) I’d like to do it again, only with cling wrap next time. When I pulled the Press’n Seal off his ass, it about gave him a Brazilian. HAHA!

#1 Barbwire, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  2. igor

Gold Member

Oh Geez, babe, what a hot story! :dgrin I am afraid my knees would be shaking after that too !!!! :D

3. Dreama

Gold Member

LOL. Sounds like some fun experimentation.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My knees are shaking just from reading your description, and I'm sitting down. :lol

5. bucky

bucky New Member

I am always amazed at how your mind works.:rofl
    You are by far the most imaginative person I know.:D
    Even before I got to the end of the story I was wondering about removing the Press and Seal and hoping he had a shaved ass.:lol No such luck for him. You definitely have a sadistic streak in you.:phat Great story sweetie, except why use a barrier?:shrug:lol

6. igor

Gold Member

Really? You think that of our Cowboy Lover ??? How could you ?:D:D:D:D

7. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Thank you for the morning wetness, now I need a nice bath with my favorite waterproof toy!!!

8. eandvk

eandvk Member

Maybe for CL they should change the name to "Press n Squeal".

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

OMG that sounds so hot!!! CL, you da man! :tup Sorry, 'you da woman' just doesn't have the same ring to it. :lol

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Maybe I should wrap his knees in ace bandages to keep them from buckling the next time I blow his mind?

Yeah, I just love springing these little surprises on him. We really need to get a blindfold and perhaps some earplugs, too. Muahahaha! :dgrin

Aw, Joe, you always know just the right thing to say. (smooch!)

Why the barrier? Because there ain't now way in hell that I'm licking a bare poop chute! I'm not keen taking a chance on getting sick.

Glad to make you juicy, ma'am.

HAHA! Good one, E!

Thanks Heely, you the man, as well! Wait, that didn't sound right, either. LOL!

#10 Barbwire, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  11. Nobody

Nobody Member

Wow! I'm jealous. I've never been rimmed before, but I remember the first, and only time to date, that a girl started at my cock, worked down over my balls, and then began firmly licking and sucking on my perineum. When she had finished I literally could not stand up! My legs were shaking like your husband's. It was an AMAZING feeling and I prefer it to getting head now, but I've yet to find a girl who's willing to do it again.

Oh man I'm remembering how great that felt, there would still be a smile on my face, and I'd still be unable to stand up if she'd moved any lower and began rimming me. YIKES!!!

... Cowboy Lover ...can I please be your lover, I promise to be good. Except for in all the bad ways... which are sooo good :)

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Forgive me for making you wait for a reply, but I had to do some research, first. After examining your previous posts, and looking at your pics, I have decided to grant you an interview.

Kindly slip into my orifice, Mr. Nobody. :dgrin

#12 Barbwire, Sep 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
  13. Barbwire

Gold Member

I finally got some more useful feedback from hubby. He said he liked the tongue action on his ass, but it was kind of like wearing a rubber. The feeling was muted by the plastic. He said what drove him wild and got his knees to shaking was the feeling of my warm, flat, tongue on the underside of all his dangly-down bits.

I will definitely try again, but use cling wrap. It's thinner and more flexible than the Press'N seal and it will be easier to make it single-ply.

14. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hmm...a name like Mr. Nobody has a lot of funny possibilities:

Nobody's going to show me some pictures. I'll be going down on Nobody and then Nobody's going to fuck my brains out.

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Aw poop! I hate it that I waited too long to fix a typo and now I can't. When I said, in an earlier post, "Kindly step into my office, Mr. Nobody." What I meant to say was, "Kindly slip into my orifice, Mr. Nobody."

Seriously, though, can ya go like this, Mr. Nobody? Can ya do it for an hour or more? --> [​IMG]

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Duly noted and corrected. :)

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

I said, "slip" not step. (sigh) :lol

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Oops, sorry. All better now. Is there anything else I can do for you? Should I peel you some grapes and rub your feet? Trim the cat's claws? Clean your bathroom? :D :bow

19. Poky

Poky Banned

CL has such a way with words doesn't she!!!!! Love the way you right...err write CL. Keep them coming :D

20. Mobius

Mobius New Member

that sounds so hot:p
    Btw you have a husband and a seperate lover?