Premature Ejaculation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pom82, Apr 18, 2007.

1. pom82

pom82 New Member

who here has had it and overcome it?

2. igor

Gold Member

The rough definition of PE is if the guy cums before he or is partner want him to. I think many of us fall into that category. The only way I can stretch out the time during sex is if I stop frequently and/or use a desensing cream.

3. Elvis

Elvis Member

Practise is the cure.

But there may always be times when you're too ready to wait.

4. geestonboy11

geestonboy11 New Member

I suffer from it :-(, go slow, take it easy, relax

5. funman

funman New Member

I experienced it a few times when I was younger. learnt to control and been great ever since

6. xpo

xpo New Member

for me is a pain in the ass!
    I've got premature ejaculation since my first sexual relationships.
    I've got now 25 years old, i cant last longer than 2 minuts having sex, and 30 seconds masturbating.

I really need something to solve this... any pills or something...

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I read somewhere drug companies are working on it but nothing Rx yet.

Things people usually mention are PC muscle excercise, condoms, desensitizing creams, jerking off few hours before sex as things that could help.

8. Pride

Pride New Member

what would you say the average time is that you last.

And how long do you think you SHOULD last.

9. Japle

Japle New Member

Pills aren’t going to do it.

Your most important sex organ is your brain and you have to find a way to control it. There are certain exercises that help. Knowing that you’re going to come and stopping until you get control again helps, but if she’s about to come, you can’t expect her to stop while you calm down!

Every guy has to find his own way through this. Personally, I have a technique that involves thinking about something technical in detail for a short time. That distracts me enough to get me past that “ejaculatory inevitability” point without wrecking the mood. My wife is, to put it mildly, multi-orgasmic, and I may have to use my technique several times until she’s finished. That’s no problem, since the longer it lasts, the better the orgasm!

How long should you last? That depends on what she needs. If she’s in the mood for a “quickie”, 10-15 minutes might be enough. If you’ve got lots of time and feel like drawing it out, 40-60 minutes might be long enough.

10. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

I have had some nighst when I could go and go, and then other nights, explode almost immediately. I cannot trace back and determine what the differenc is, but it seems to be not letting the excitement of the event get to me. Not tensing up in that area may be the key, I don;t know. I do knwo that, generally, the prescr. the Dr. gave me helped tremendously, but results may be short lived.

11. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

This thread is old, but it needs to be brought back.

Guys, you need, NEED to run, not walk, and get yourself all the material you can on multiple orgasms without ejaculation. Having an orgasm after 2 minutes isn't bad after all, we LIKE that feeling. But obviously, you want to stay hard and continue afterwards. The orgasms without ejaculation actually feel MORE intense for me and don't give off that sleepiness afterwards.

YOU NEED TO LEARN how to do multiple orgasms and turn the hose off at just the right time with your PC muscles (same muscles that make you be able to stop your pee). Not just delay delay it, but avert the ejaculation completely for that orgasm...

NEED NEED NEED to do learn this, a million times!!!!! It's not easy, but it's really not nearly as hard as some would have you believe at all! This isn't something that's gonna take months upon months!

My orgasm time prior to learning this was 2 to 10 minutes, what usually averaging 5. A lot of the time as a result of foreplay I could make my girlfriend have an orgasm. But many times, no... And though we have a rock hard relationship (we've also been together for a long time), I could at times sense disappointment and the orgasm would obviously suck for me too, since I like to give just as much (if not more) than receive.

NOW, I can make love from 5 minutes to 12 hours (for real), depending on how up to it we feel and how much time we've got. Having 20 orgasms in a session is not impossible!!!!

If you're a guy, you OWE it to yourself and your lady to learn this.