premature ejaculation

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by tinatickles, Nov 6, 2006.

1. tinatickles

tinatickles New Member

Are any other women turned on by premature ejaculation? It makes me very hot. Am I alone on this?
    Thanks,
    tina

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I wouldn't exactly call it "turned on" but I guess I can understand the appeal of the idea of a man being so turned on that he just can't control himself. Pretty hot! :brow

3. loveit247

Gold Member

I love it when my boyfriend fucks me and I know he is getting close, I hold his face and look him in the eyes and say "don't cum, don't you dare cum" that usually makes him blow his load right then and there.

It is a huge turn on when they can't control themselves.

4. tinatickles

tinatickles New Member

love making them cum quick & a question for the guys

I agree! And I have found your situation to be the case in a lot of instances. One way to get a guy to cum who is fighting to hold it is to say "don't cum". It's funny. one guy told me it is because it broke his concentration. When he gets close he thinks about math problems, and it distracts him enough to hold back, but when i'd say "don't cum" it would make him think about not cumming, then he'd realize how close he was, and just lose it. guys out there, is this the same for you?
    ttfn,
    tina

5. Anderano

Anderano New Member

I am now 25 but when I was 16, I used to go out with this girl (not the girl I eventually married) who was known in our town as a bit "fast" - a great girl, fun to be with and very pretty, but me and my mates all knew she was "up for anything" and I guess that's what attracted ME to HER. The sex we had was great, and she seemed obsessed with my cock. I am pretty big (11 inches) and because I am tall, pale and very thin - not bad looking but certainly no "Romeo" - I knew she wasn't attracted to ME becuase of my good looks, but becuase I had a big cock. It seemed like the 6 months or so that we were seeing each other, she couldn't keep her hands OFF of me or my cock - and I had a real problem with premature ejaculation. And she had the most amazing body that it took me a lot of concentration to NOT cop off whilst just kissing her tits - the first time it happened (and it happened just that way: I was kissing her amazing tits and I blew my load in my shorts) she loved it! I thought I would die of embarrassment at the time but she thought it was "cute" that she turned me on SO much that I would blow my load without even touching myself. And after that, she was off - she would take every opportunity to try to make my cum "unexpectedly" and she usually succeeded. Th worst times were when were in public and she would do whatever she could to rub against my crotch, get me hard, turn me on - and then stop.... or she'd grab my cock through my jeans, in fornt of everyone, and no matter where we were, she was all over me, trying to get me aroused. I lost count of how many times I blew a load in my pants and she loved it! I thoguht I would die of embarrassment but as each "episode was usually followed by the hottest sex, I swallowed my pride and let her get on with it. But i never really understoood what turned her on. Was it that she liked to humiliate me? I mean, this was a pretty small town we were living in, and people TALKED. Did she like making me look silly by getting me off in public, just becuase she could? To say nothing of my poor mum, who had to do my laundry - I cannot even begin to think what SHE must have thought.

So. ladies... why? I mean I have grown up quite a bit since I was 16, and even though I have a lot of pre-cum and just looking at a nice pair of tits can get my briefs nice and damp, I have pretty much learned to control myslef. My wife is not anything like this girl and that might be why I have been able to control myself better (could BE) but I never understood what had Jennifer so excited by getting me off, whenever she could - and when it would cause ME the most embarrassment, or so it seemed. Perhaps it was a "power" thing, and one of my mates said that becuase I have such a big cock that it was some kinnd of "female penis envy" - but I doubt that. Perhaps some of the ladies could tell my why this is a turn-on? I am not bitter or anything - just curious becuase it seems so odd.

6. Ken'Doll

Ken'Doll New Member

i am new!

wow. you know enjoying a man while he orgasms, i think is an indication that you are a woman who revels in bringing ure lover pleasure which is awesome dont u guys think! and the fact that every1 is agreeing i think thats great.

and for the man with 11 inches dayem! yer i think you and that girl not necessarily a power play, but probably more that she could tell deep down you enjoyed it (i enjoy it wen my girl teases me in public) and it is a pretty normal desire to feel appreciated in a relationship and knowing that she can make you come and make you feel good so regularly is an acknowledgement that you appreciate her, so my feeling is that making u come brought her a feeling of security.

discuss?

7. tinatickles

tinatickles New Member

one word, power. It does something to me, knowing I have the power to MAKE a man cum, especially against his will. Probably dates back to some of my earliest sexual experiences, but it has always been hot for me to be able to make another person cum.
    ttfn,
    tina