[Ask a Guy] Premature Ejaculation

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Johndoeva, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Johndoeva

Johndoeva New Member

This is open to everyone guy or girl for their opinion. So I am a 34 year old married male, have been married for 9 years now. Like many others, after kids, work and the typical stresses of life we only have sex maybe once every couple of months. I typically masturbate 3-4 times a week and this has been the routine for some years now. The problem this has led to, when I do have intercourse with my wife, I typically am ready to ejaculate within a couple of minutes. Obviously the goal of masturbation is to cum quick, so I have developed a not so good habit of having a quick trigger. So obviously I have looked online and read up on some of the methods. Have tried the start/stop/start again method during sex, problem with that is my wife really does not get to the point of orgasm becaue every time I get going, I have to stop...and so on. Has anyone had any problem with this first hand or with a parter and please share any useful information. Thanks for reading!

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Practise edging whilst masturbating. Not only does it prolong the pleasure but provides you with better control. Also for sex use plenty of extra lube so that there is less friction thus less grip on your penis. Both worked for me to the point that now I can last until she pleads for me to cum :)

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Look up " male multiple orgasm" .. With practice u can learn to separate orgasm and ejaculation...and ultimately how to control both.

4. oldkid

John... 12BARBLUES is correct. Here is some good reading that should help you.
    Male multiple orgasm and becoming multi-orgasmic
    I'm glad I never had that problem. Now my problem is on the opposite side of the spectrum. Good luck