premature ejaculation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LeMans, Aug 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeMans

LeMans New Member

what is the best way to prevent premature ejaculation?
    do u guys give me some advise ? and is there any exerice can help ??

i think i just get too excited ? how can i calm myself down ??

2. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

There is a ton of advice on the Web, just do a search.

To get you started, never rush when you are masturbating. Always work your way close to orgasm, stop until you begin to calm down, and build up again. Do that three or four times every time you jerk off, and you will become good at recognizing the feelings associated with impending orgasm, which will help your control.

3. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

If you know that you are going to be probably having sex with whoever, try to masturbate first (prob on ur own) to get the initial tension out of the way, then when your friend works on you you won't be so quick to burst. Go slow during intercourse at first and pull your penis out when you feel your getting close and hold the head of it this will help to prevent you from orgasming straight away, but don't wait to long to do this otherwise it could be messy and disappointing. Try to think of something that will temporarily turn you off just to distract you from blowing your load, then jump back in and rock! Possibly doing this a few times will help you to last more than a couple of minutes, which I am testifying is a little disappointing for a sexual partner on the receiving end, keep practicing :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.