Premature Ejaculation -- Someone help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by originaldankstr, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. originaldankstr

originaldankstr New Member

To start off, I just turned 18 a month or so ago and am having some PE problems.

First time I had sex was when I was 16, and didn't really realize there was a problem. After I stick it in, I can only last seconds before I'm done. It's really pissing me off and making me depressed.

I've done it probably 8 times or so in my life, and have always had the same problem.

I read that a few things can cause PE, but I'm still unsure of why I have this problem?

I started jacking off in 5th grade (probably 20 times or so), and beat it daily in 6th. 7th I was a crazy little kid and would beat it 3-4 times a day. Since then, I usualy only do once a day.

When I jack off before sex, I can last a few seconds longer (maybe 1.5 mins if I'm luckey).

So what's my best options, and what's wrong with me?

I appreciate any help :ugh

2. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

There can be several reason as to why this is happening. Best starting point is to get a physical exam to rule out any physical problems and if you are taking medication that is prescribed for you, it is a good idea to discuss this with your doctor during the exam. If a physical explaination is ruled out then start taking a look at your lifestyle. Recreational drugs and / or alcohol can greatly effect PE and would be the next place I would look for a possible reason. In the event it is not one of the above I would then start looking at emotional aspects. Are you under allot of stress or pressure? Do you have allot of demands being placed on you both in and outside of the bedroom? Are you physically active or involved in activities?

There are allot of things that you can look at to help you. However if you are not able to figure out anything your family doctor is a good resource to help.

3. originaldankstr

So would smoking pot every day be bad? Becides that, I'm very physicaly fit for my age and not on any medication.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have found that partaking of cannibus causes us to last longer - and in a much more intense realm of sexuality. We have been known to go for well over an hour in a hard, erotic frenzy while enjoying the outer boundaries of reality. :) - and we're old farts, so an hour is a loooong time!

Not all people are alike, though. Have you thought of trying sex without smoking? See if it makes a difference?

5. Lily_Will

Lily_Will New Member

A friend of mine used to have a similar problem and what worked for him was when he was wanking when he knew he was about to cum he would just stop let it die down a bit so to speak and then start agian. After awhile it built up his ability to last longer.

6. originaldankstr

I've never actualy done it high... When I wack it high, I last alot longer, but I don't think it'd make a difference for sex. I do smoke weed atleast once a day though, could that create this problem? I'd rather not stop, but if there's a chance it'll help I will.

#7 originaldankstr, Oct 9, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  7. pirouette

Gold Member

No......the weed isn't the issue. The fact that you don't have sex often and you are quite sensitive is the issue. If 8 times is your experience then you just don't have a lot of experience. But trust me, the weed should only delay your orgasm. :)

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I've never used them but try the climax control condoms with desensitizing cream. It wil numb your dick.

9. originaldankstr

Anyone else heard of what MikeNJ's talking about, or tried them? Looks kinda interesting...

So should I stop wacking it so much, or more or would there even be a point in trying?

10. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Smoking pot would be a primary reason why you are suffering from PE. Pot is stored in the fat cells of your body and take upto 8 weeks for it to exit your body. Plus it can act as either a stimulant or a depresant depending on your body's chemistry. So my recommendation would be not to smoke for six months to allow your body to readjust without it in your system and by doing it you should find your PE problem greatly improves.

11. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

The mind is a very powerful thing. You are probably nervous and feel pressure to last longer. Try to relax, control your breathing and think about something else (baseball or something boring like that). These simple things helped me out when I was having a problem similiar to this about years ago. I never had it happen before or since then...but it lasted about 6 months until I decided it was all in my head.

Good luck!

12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Note:
    This is the right answer, as you said you could sometimes jack off 3-4
    times a day, Why not just cum 3-4 times, or as often as you can.
    I surely don't think the girl will complain about a few minutes break
    especially if you like cream pie, That will keep her hot while you re-generate
    for a few minutes. And if you use a condom change it and eat her for awhile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.