Premature Ejaculation Problem

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 18+, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 18+

18+ New Member

When i insert my penis into the vagina and start in and out my sperm releases within 30 seconds but on the other hand she do not satisfy in 30 seconds i mean she don not ejaculate at the same time. So how can i solve this premature ejaculation problem.

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

A few tips, if you feel yourself getting ready to orasm stop or pull out and try again. What about condoms, do you use a thicker condom to help 'num' the feeling to help you last longer? Try not to masturbate before hand, or the day before and when you do try and push yourself to last longer, start and stop when you get the feeling. As far as the problem of her not getting off. Give her some foreplay, not all women can orgasm from vaginal intercourse.

3. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi 18+

You are a very young bloke and I can understand where you cum from (pardon the pun!).

If I could offer two tips it would be these:

(1) Before penatrative intercourse, allow your partner to make you orgasm and ejaculate. Then go for the full sex. If that still makes you cum in seconds, try for a couple more orgasms before intercourse.

(2) On masturbation, you can learn a huge amount from this. Practice frequently. With patience you will learn how to experience the signals of the point of "No return". Once you can delay your own orgasm and let go when you are ready, you will be able to put that "hands on" experience to good use with your partner.

Good luck mate. Honestly, your predicament will cure itself given a little time and prdactice.

4. Kai

Kai New Member

u need 2 lay off the jacking off

5. Brad

Brad New Member

Honestly Kai, I don't think he should at all.

What he does need to do in my mind is learn from the jacking off. Learn his body responses and transfer that knowledge and feeling into his mutual experiences with his partner.

It is good on this forum to experience such a wide variation of opinion.

It gives folks the opportunity to form their own opinions, ideas and thoughts.

I learn something every single time I log on to this great forum.

6. 18+

18+ New Member

thanks to all.

7. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

JMO: If you want to last longer, have an orgasm shortly before, then you're more likely to last longer... at least thats what hubby and I do ;)

8. loveitrough

Gold Member

Just relax, enjoy each other if he cums to fast then do something esle (sexual together until he is ready again each time he should last longer) Most of the time when men cum to fast its because they are thinking about making it last longer. Just relax and enjoy each other over time he will learn to controll the urge to cum

9. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

10. igor

Gold Member

I thought I had responded to this, but I don't see it so here goes:

1) Do a web search on premature ejaculation. There are excersizes you can do (first masturbating alone, then later with your partner) that will help.

2) What I found to be helpful is to apply one of the desensing liquids to the head of the penis (just a drop rubbed in).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.