Premature ejac :(

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Frenzyfoe, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Frenzyfoe

Frenzyfoe New Member

Ya it really sucks.. im engaged ( thankfully she doesn't care that i premature )

I really want to please her.. in bed. but im done in like 15 seconds.. its really emberassing. and makes me not even want to have sex.

ive looked into pills and what not.. maybe thats my only choice?

if anyone can look into this more thatd be great.. its probly what im going to get..

Stay Erect Restriction Band -- from this site http://www.stayerect.com/premature_ejaculation-goo.html

my last hope? or anyone know of any other thing? im pretty much desperate.. thanks

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

That sounds like nothing more than a cock ring (you can get those anywhere), and the only thing they're good for is producing a firmer erection. The excess blood drains out of your penis following ejaculation, and if you aren't one of the lucky guys who naturally sustains an erection post-ejaculation, fuhgeddaboudit. You'll just deflate as always, and the ring will fall off. Worthless.

You could try a tiny dab (too much will numb the vagina) of a desensitizing cream/gel, but the most reliable methods of controlling PE are either pharmaceutical (some doctors will prescribe a small dose of an SSRI antidepressant), or see here: http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=sex.relationships&category=better.sex&conitem=294a99edbbbd201099edbbbd2010cfe793cd____.

You'll most likely outgrow it with age...and, in the meantime, don't put pressure on yourself, as that will only make things worse. Having an orgasm during intercourse is not the be-all-end-all for women. You can always warm her up using oral sex or manual manipulation (a toy, possibly), and then jump into things when she's getting close, or you can give her an orgasm orally before or after intercourse. Clitorises are oh-so handy ;)

3. Frenzyfoe

Frenzyfoe New Member

so if i where to go to get a prescribed drug.. what do i ask for? and where would i go?

just go up to the guy and say * hey i premature.. can u hook me up with something so that i dont ?

4. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Here's a couple of suggestions to try before you get yourself drugged up and have other side effects.
    * use a condom, just to see what the effect is. Most are desensitizing, and that why most of us hate them, but for this experiment, it's a cheat test.
    * Have her get you to ejaculate first, thru a BJ or oral, then following your refractory period, maybe 30 minutes, in which you cuddle her, give her pleasure, kiss, etc. Then, when you become erect again, and you get her back in readiness, then insert your penis and take it very slowly in the thrusting activity until she is ready for you to finish, then pick up the action on your part.
    * longer term, practice inserting your penis slowly, and keeping your thrusting to a bear minimum, just enough to maintain your erection.

5. Faust

Faust New Member

jGood's advice is the same I'd give you. Judging on your age, I'm say that this won't be a problem that lasts forever. I come really fast the first time I beat off or get laid each day. I usually jack off at least one before I sleep with my gf. I sort of need to, I ejaculate a lot of semen :/

6. Maveri9720

Maveri9720 New Member

I agree that there's good advice above. One thing about jacking off though, the main point is to get off quickly, so this isn't going to help you last longer, it's going to hurt you. If you are serious about lasting longer, I would jack off to the point right before orgasm, stop, relax, wait a min or two and do it again. Repeat this process a couple of times and then let yourself go. Do this over and over again, trying to go longer and longer each time and you should be able to train yourself to go longer and be able to stop yourself, once you're on the brink.

Also, if you can cum before you have sex, that is a huge plus.

7. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

I have recently cured my own PE problems. Prior to using this technique which fixed it all, I'd had sex I think 6 times in my life. Every time I'd come within the minute and I was beginning to think I was going to have a life long problem. Then I managed to fix it completely:

Every time you masturbate, try the technique that Maveri just mentioned. But rather than putting the effort into going longer between 'almost' cumming, put the effort into seeing how close you can get to cumming while still holding off orgasm. After maybe 2 or 3 weeks of doing this I found that I could actually separate ejaculation from orgasm. In other words, I found I was able to fully ejaculate without having a full body orgasm; no rush of endorphins, no high, just semen - and when you don't get the rush, you don't get soft afterwards. Each time I ejaculated it took longer and was more difficult to get to that point the next time (as we all know). So basically, by separating ejaculation from orgasm I gave myself effectively a non-existant refractory period.

The first time I had sex after using this technique by myself it worked perfectly. This was even after not masturbating for almost 2 days before hand. Like usual I felt myself starting to cum within the minute, but this time I could just stop thrusting for maybe 10 seconds and let it happen without losing my erection. I came again a few minutes after that, but that was the last one and afterwards I was completely empty and in total control. We went for 45 minutes before cumming once more at the end.

I'm not sure how well this technique would work for older guys, but as you're my age I can't see any reason why it can't work for you too. If you want more precise details on how I actually stopped the orgasm but not the ejaculation, just say so. All it needs to really good self control.