Pregnant?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Lola, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lola

Lola New Member

Holla people, Im new on ere...... and I've got a question for you all..........

I took the MAP on friday, and since then I've been feeling sick and having stomach cramps.... I thought nothing of it till my mate at work said that when she took the MAP she only felt ill for like a day or two. She also said that the stomach cramps may be the womb growin :eek

A couple of times, me and my b/f didnt use anything.... we had sex but before he came, he took it out. I know it was stupid.... but I had just finished the Depo and couldnt go on the pill and there was no condoms around..... I know its very stupid :bang

Could there a chance I could be pregnant? Can you get preggers by pre-cum?

All comments welcome

2. jiggy

jiggy New Member

You can get pregnant from pre-cum, even if he pulled out before he actually came, so it is kind of sketchy. If you took the MAP within 72 hours you are pretty well protected (98%) that you're not pregnant. The longer you waited after having unprotected sex to take the MAP the higher the risk of actually being pregnant. I took MAP once because the condom broke, but I also took gravol with it to reduce stomach upset. What kind of cramps do you have? Like upset stomach or more so of period cramps? If its stomach then chances are the MAP is whats giving you grief, if its other cramps then you should go to your local Public Health Unit and get a pregnancy test, it will take the stress of your mind, or at least let you figure out what you want to do. Hopefully this helps, and I know its always stressful when you think you might be pregnant. If you've got more questions PM me!

JudyG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.