Pregnant Women

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Howie_t, May 6, 2006.

1. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Everytime that I see a pregnant woman I catch myself getting very turnon and aroused here lately? This has been happening more and more.Is something going wrong with me?None of this has happened to me in the past.Do anyone mind (ladies or men) helping me kinda figure out why this is happening to me more and more?I am NOT trying to sound dumb or anything.
    Thanks,
    Howie_t

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Moved to Fetishes

3. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Thanks Ryan,
    Wasn't for sure where it went before posting it.

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

It's okay. I don't have anything to add.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have heard of this 'fetish' (if it can be called that). I certainly don't think you are 'weird'. It may be the whole "able to create life" thing. I mean, on the opposite end of the spectrum, there are those murderers who get off on the 'ability to take life", so it seems in order to have your type of interest. :)
    When I was pregnant, i was always quite proud of my condition. It's a healthy, positive way to be. I think there are some other comments on the subject, if you do a "pregnant" search.

6. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Like I said,I don't know why,But here lately I have been finding myself becoming more attractive and aroused to pregnant women whenever I see them.See I don't have any children of my own,wasn't able to father any,but my wife has one and she is no longer able to have anymore.She says when she had her daughter it kinda messed her up inside so she had to have surgery to remove her uterus.

7. Rose

Gold Member

it may be that old "grass is greener on the other side" syndrome.
    But still, i don't think it is a 'problem'.
    Pregnancy is quite sexual.
    It is totally normal (imho).
    You may be dealing with the fact that you will never have a pregnant woman to caress or touch her tummy. These are normal feelings that need to be dealt with. Not having these things does not make you less of a man, but YOU may be dealing with whether it makes you "less than a man". Find comfort in your wife. If you can tell her these things, it will help you deal with it, I think.
    I, personally, believe that a pregnant woman is extremely sexy and beautiful. Especially if she exhumes confidence and pride in her condition!

8. ImaginaryFriend

ImaginaryFriend New Member

Okay, well, is it wrong that *I* find pregnant women REPULSIVE?

It's not about how they look... but I hate kids... and I don't really need a big reminder that a woman has/had some other guy that she's happy with. Most important, "motherhood" is the exact opposite of "sexiness."

Plus, it seems like women are most likely to have a big decrease in "desire" after giving birth, sometimes permanently, and AFAIK their desire is already a lot lower than men's to start with. Of course, actually raising children makes all kinds of huge changes for everyone.

*Note: I have ensured that I will never get a woman pregnant, and I would NOT talk this way if we were talking about someone pregnant with my own child.

9. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Imaginaryfriend,
    I wouldn't say that you are wrong,because everyone is different and has different feeling about it.This is just one of the things that I have been dealing with for a few months now and thought that I would try to talk a little about here.So I could see if I could get alittle opinion from others on the this.I found out about 4 years ago that I wouldn't be able to father children after going through lots of tests to see.I once had a girl to leave me because of this.

10. mkm

mkm New Member

It could be that you see the glow of a woman who is pregnant and i understand this. Since you could never father kids this could easily add to your desire of pregnant ladies. There is nothing wrong with this and its fully understandable.

11. Nikki

Nikki New Member

Please don't take this as me putting down your opininon because i'm not, just giving thoughts on my aspect of it.

Motherhood, to me, is the epitome of sexiness. Sure, there are many days when I feel like something dragged out of a swamp but that's just because I have 2 year old twins. lol But being a mother, knowing that I am everything to these children, teaching them, caring for them, making them feel secure and loved, it makes me feel like a complete woman. It helps that my husband keeps me feeling sexy on my "not so sexy" days. And, yes, "having a baby changes everything" is very true but how it changes things depends on how it's handled. To me, motherhood is a blessing and a privilege.

Concerning myself, my desire actually increased x10 while I was pregnant and is about 4x higher now than it was before pregnancy. The way I rationalize my desire now, having 2 babies, on top of my three kids from a previous relationship (ouch), is that there is so little time for romance and sex that I want it all the time! As they say, we always want what we can't have :lol Also, it is important for me to keep up my appearance and I work at it to keep myself desirable, which makes me feel desirable, which makes me want sex all the time. lol Does that make sense?

Like I said, i'm not trying to knock down your opinions and how you feel but pregnant woman aren't "repulsive", they just aren't your cup o' tea. :)

12. Thorn

Gold Member

I like what you said about motherhood Nikki. Our three kids are grown now but I remember everything about Rose and motherhood and it's exactly as you state above. :) And if you are into motherhood the way you are they will allow you and appreciate your motherhood after they grow up and move out of your house. I speak from the experience of watching my grown kids and Rose interact today. Motherhood is a blessing!

13. Tech

Tech Member

i sometimes find pregnant women attractive - its normal. it happens.

14. TheBlob

TheBlob Member

I am pregnant at the moment. Hubby always get MORE turned on by me when i am pregnant, something to do with his sperm having got me that way, i think. My sex desire hasn't changed at all... in fact, it may have increased since we had our first child.

15. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I TRULY think pregnant women are TOTALY beautiful if they carry theirself in a natural and right way.It's just something about them that really is turning me on and it is making me wish that I could have had the experience of being with a pregnant woman and had the chance to be with her sexual,get to experience all the changes that she goes through and going through it with her.I just wish I could have the chance to spend a few days with a pregnant woman and get to know her well even be with her sexually so I can get to see what is like.Sorry if I said alittle to much,but I just had to say it,So Please!don't look down on me.

16. Mari

Mari Member

When a sometime girlfriend of mine got pregnant, I projected all my desires for chidren onto her and it intensified our relationship a lot for those months. We lay together for hours talking all about it, with me pressed up to her so I could feel the baby kicking. That was the best part for me. And making love with her was nice because it helped her feel better from the rather long list of discomforts of pregnancy. All in all, a sweet time for us.

17. Rose

Gold Member

Howie, if you learn anything from this forum, I hope it is that we don't look down on what people share with us. Even if it rubs us the wrong way, most of us realize that until we have 'walked a mile in your shoes', we have no right to judge.
    That said, what you are feeling, in MY opinion, is an honorable desire. You are simply expressing heartfelt wishes that you know you will probably never get to experience. I am sure many men feel the same way. I can only hope that you will befriend a pregnant woman/couple who understand, and would not mind sharing certain parts of it (you may not get the 'sex' part... :lol but ... ).
    Good luck.
    :rose

18. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

THANKS Sooo much ROSE.It's not all about the sex part,just some of it is.
    Rose? You shole know how to make a person feel at home and tell Thorn
    that I said he is VERY blessed to have a woman like you. Hope the 3 of us can become computer friends and get to know eachother as friends.
    Thanks once again.:) Howie_t

19. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I feel the same way Howie, pregnant women are just such a turn on.
    Its just a miracle, the whole deal, start to finish, just fascinates me:)

#19 Hot Wheels, Sep 13, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2006