Pregnancy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by xander913, Jul 22, 2007.

1. xander913

xander913 New Member

Ok i have a question. i was rubbing the outside of the a girls vagina but i never entered it and i was wearing a condom. when it release some of came out the bottom. and im not sure if it touched the vagina or if it went it. What are the chances she is pregnant? What can i do to tell? and how can i tell if her period is coming any help would be appreciated, i can tell you that she had her period around june 25th and around july 15 that clear stuff was coming out if that helps anything, or can predict the time. How can i tell when her periods about to come so i am relieved of worriness?

thanks,
    xander913

p.s. sorry for the poor post

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

If her last cycle was on June 25th and she has the regular 28 day cycle, then she should start around July 23rd, give or take a few days. If she hasn't started by August 1st, I'd suggest a test.

How old is she? Just curious. It seems unlikely that there is much to worry about..... but with sexual activity comes risk, every time.

3. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Have you asked her? She is much more likely to know when her period is due than we are. I wouldn't imagine she would get pregnant from that but it is always best to take a test to be sure.

4. xander913

xander913 New Member

yeh, it was around the 25th. So yours saying it could happen within the next couple of days? What is the risk that if it did touch her that she is pregnant? Is there any signs that i can look for when she is about to have it?

shes 18.

5. gigantor56

gigantor56 New Member

I would say that if it was just a little bit of seamen that happened to drip on her outer lips, there is a low risk of pregnancy. If I remember correctly, Ovulation usually occurs 14 or so days after the end of her period. However, every woman's cycle is different.

I would say that the best way to find out what your risk is, is to talk to the girl.

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Different women ovulate at different times, and it's especially unpredictable at such a young age.

It only takes a little (one tiny sperm) to make a baby....

No, there aren't really any signs that YOU are going to see that she will be starting her period soon. In the meantime.... practice taking the condom off without spillage.

7. Tanya

Tanya New Member

There's obviously a chance she's pregnant, a test will give you the results?

8. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Hmm..granted, I'm a cynical bitch, but I'm a little curious as to how you're nearly thirty and are wondering if outside penetration would cause pregnancy. I don't know..it seems like something a younger kid would say. But what do I know?

It's possible to get PG that way, though I really doubt it happened. If she had her last perioid on June 25, she should be due for another period here in a few days. I'd wait a week or so, then maybe start thinking of testing.