Pregnancy Worries

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Vigo, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigo

Vigo New Member

I just recently had sex for the first time and I guess I'm a little paranoid now for several reason about the girl getting pregnant.

She told me that she had been off of her period for about a day or day and a half. I know she was telling me the truth, but is there any way that she could still get pregnant this soon afterwards?

I came, but I could tell she wasn't done yet so I kept going for a little longer. I started to go a little flacid then stopped. Could any semen have come out of the condom or should I be worried in any way?

When I took off the condom, I saw that it was rolled up all the way to the head of my penis. I don't know if this happened before or after I pulled out, but I was wondering if this is a common occurrence with condoms.

Thanks a lot for your help.

2. pirouette

Gold Member

First of all, welcome Vigo. To answer your question, yes, she could get pregnant. No, it isn't normal for the condom to be rolled down to the head of your penis (lots of your semen is probably inside her now). After ejaculation, hold onto the end of the condom as you pull out to make sure it doesn't slip off inside her. If she isn't finished, get another condom on. Don't risk going flacid after cumming. Technically, she can get pregnant at any time of the month. However, being only a few days after her period, it's unlikely. There are plenty of threads on this topic. I'll see if i can dig a few up. :)

3. MysticKev

MysticKev New Member

Brother, sounds like you need to be a bit more careful...condoms only work if you're being careful...once you go soft get out...once that thing is loose on you, theres a chance for the little spermies to swim down you iinto her...

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I got pregnant days (less than five) after my period, both times.

5. MysticKev

MysticKev New Member

my ex wife got pregnant after her period and she was on the pill..I think I just have super sperm though/.lol

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Anytime you have sex there is a risk that the woman can get pregnant and you need to accept that responsibility when you have sex.

Birth control is everyone's respondisiblity and in most circumstances a condom should be used. After you have ejaculated with a condom on you should immediately withdraw in an effort to minimize the risk of any spillage due to the condom leaking as you go "soft". For the most part condoms are quite effective in preventing pregancy but fail due to people not knowing how to use them correctly.

Though there is a small chance she could conceive a day after her period ending I would not believe that this is the case in your situation and go with what you know, not what you are told.

7. Vigo

Vigo New Member

OK thank you everybody for all of your help and replies. Next time I will be more educated and know to be more careful. I appreciate everyone for informing me on this subject and I especially appreciate all the work that pirouette put into helping me.

8. pirouette

Gold Member

Happy to be of help......it is my job, you know? :eyes
    I'm glad you'll be safer! :tup

9. MysticKev

MysticKev New Member

a good friend once told me, if you're big bad and ugly enough to crawl in bed, you'd do well to be big bad and ugly enough to deal with what comes out of it...:D i think this applies here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.