Pregnancy without orgasm?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Savage, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Savage

Savage New Member

Hi everyone, new user here

Not sure the best way to word this question so i will simply explain what happened. Me and this new girl i have been seeing got quite drunk recently and started to fool around in bed, we were both quite aroused and she grabbed my penis and put it inside her, she started to move her hips to work it in deeper when i told her it was not a good idea and pulled out. Reason why is we had no condoms where we were and she is not on birth control. That is where it stopped, however here is my concern. I have noticed when i become aroused that there is usually a small amount of liquid on the end of my penis...does this contain seamon if there was no orgasm? it did not go deeper than a couple of inches, and it was not in for longer than 30 seconds, and there definatly was no orgasm. I am sure of all of this. I am not worried about STD, i know her. Is it possible at all that there is a chance of pregnancy, or am i just worrying over nothing? Please give help/advice, thankyou.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

There is always a chance of pregnancy whenever there is any contact between the genitals, whether you use protection of not. The liquid you described is commonly known as "precum" and it does contain semen. I'd suggest getting a home pregnancy test just to be sure.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

That fluid you are referring to is referred to as pre-cum. Usually it contains no sperm, but there is a slight chance. Any time you have unprotected sex there is always a possibility of pregnancy. However in your case I'd say you're relatively safe.

As for what to do? First step would be to obtain some sort of birth control. Be it condoms, the pill, etc. Next is to wait it out. If her period is late, have her take a pregnancy test after the required amount of time has passed. If it's negative, consider it a lesson learned. If it's positive, then you both have a long road ahead of you.

4. Brad

Brad New Member

100% with Puss.

Hopefully this time luck will be on your side.

Every next time you should always use protection to avoid the worry and risk of an unplanned pregnancy.

5. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

I have a girlfriend that did about what you described in your post....Today she has a lovely daughter to show for it.

6. maryf48

maryf48 New Member

Yes, there is semen in pre orgasm fluid.

It doesnt matter how little semen there is, the point is, ANY semen present is potential for pregancy.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

No,
    There is no semen in pre-cum, it can only contain semen if you masturbated prior, and haven't urinated in the meantime. If you urinated at least once between the time you last masturbated, and this incident, there is no risk.