Pregnancy scare! Help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Cadity, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cadity

Cadity New Member

Hi there, me and my girlfriend have had sex a few times with a condom, we're both certain the condom's never broke, and that they were on properly. A couple of times, we have done say 5-10 thrusts without a condom, purely because it feels good :bang and recently she's been having lower stomach cramps, and has been ill/sick the past few days.

She is on the pill injection, but we're both still scared. On sunday she is going to take a pregnancy test to make sure.

Any advice to help put our minds at rest would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Logger

Gold Member

Can you give me more information as to what you mean by pill injection? Is it compatable with the morning after pill? Do you have the Morningafter pill available?

Using a combination of contraceptives decreases chances of pregnancy. Do you have Foam or contraceptive jelly on hand? They do not decrease pleasure, but enhance protection.

Read the instructions and reliability information on the test you buy. There is a wide range of quality and reliability. Made in the USA may be a worthwhile label to look for. Do you understand the chances of false positives?

Blessings

3. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I'm guessing by "pill injection" he's talking about Depo Provera. If so, that is a very reliable form of protection (I believer over 99% effeciveness - plus no periods!! - I loved that. :( ). My wife (gf at the time) was on it, and we didn't use condoms (we're both clean from std's), but I pulled out to ejaculate just in case.

Of course, Depo does not prevent STD's, so keep that in mind. I would say if she's on depo, she's probably not pregnant.

4. Just Curious

Just Curious New Member

My g/f was on the Depo shot for the first 2 years we were together, it was great!!! I almost always cummed inside of her. We never used a condom. She was my first and she also got checked yearly for STD's, so we were both clean. We had sex without any other protection for 2 years and never had a problem. I'm pretty sure the Depo is very effective, or one of us just can't have a baby......

5. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

just today i talked to a coworker who found out his gf of 3 years who has been on depo for 2 was 4 months pregnant...they found out on friday... it IS only 98percent effective, like the pill....

6. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I've always used a condom except for 3 times. 2 of those times we tried to use the vcf film, but stoped that because we were paranoid about her getting pregnate. The one was out of pure heat of passion and i pulled out just in time (thank god. lol). i'm still doing research on some form of bc that doesnt pertain a condom or any pills or shots.

7. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

The only thing I can think of is the patch out cutting off your manhood.

8. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

The only 100% reliable protection against getting pregnant is..

1. Not having sex.. Period..
    2. Having your uterus removed... (Kinda drastic if you ask me)

Pills/injections etc.. are only 99% effective..Same with all the rest..
    Even a woman who was born without overies can still have a child.. (Invetro)

I don't want to scare you or anything .. But i personaly never trust just 1 form of birth controll.

We use both the pill and condoms....

9. sxymma

sxymma New Member

MY husband an I had been having sex for 4 years before we married. We never used condoms as i was on the pill. We obviously never hada problem with unwanted pregnancies. If taken per the instructions the pill, patch and Depo are all very effective.

10. Tiffany01

Tiffany01 New Member

I had lower cramps today also. But im sick with a bad cold also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.