pregnancy question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by coda, May 9, 2007.

1. coda

coda New Member

Hello, My girlfriend and I usually dry hump until I ejaculate with my underwear and shorts on and she also has clothing on. I usually change my clothing and then we snuggle, a few times the wetness in my underwear graced my leg as I was removing my clothing. If my girlfriend happens to touch that area where the underwear touched, and she touches her vagina, could she be pregnant? Also, does seman go through boxer shorts? I know that when a sperm cell fertilizes an egg, a woman can get pregnant, but what does it actually take?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Semen can seep through clothing. Though it might be unlikely, it can happen. And, freak accidents like accidentally touching her after yourself will most likely not lead to anything, but there are freak accidents, and if it was soon enough, it could happen. Best to be safe.

3. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

that is a really really long shot. But, yes, theoretically if she touches semen then herself she could get pregnant. And yes it can go through fabric.

again, long shot but it CAN happen

4. crayola

crayola New Member

No, it will not happen. If you are thinking about this, you are probably feeling paranoid. I was that way when I first started considering the risk of pregnancy, and so do many people.

Sperm cannot survive long outside of the body, nor can it tunnel through clothing. Lastly, unless she had her fingers covered in semen, and then thrust them deep in her vagina, sperm isn't going to make its way to the egg. (Edit: Someone above said sperm can go through cloth. Though it's possible, I doubt much of it can get through, especially not through denim and other strong fabrics).

When people like you pose these questions, they are often met as you were with answers like "It's very very improbable, but ITS POSSIBLE". Of course, it is physically possible for a pizza to spontaneously manifest in front of me right now (quantum physics says it can happen), but the chances of it happening are one in a google.

Chill out. You're okay. Enjoy yourself. When you start having intercourse, then be sure to pay attention to your precautions. Until then, pregnancy is not a concern of yours.

Since this is one of your first posts, I imagine you came here seeking answers for this particular problem. Don't worry my friend. You'll be fine. Take as many precautions as you see fit until you feel completely comfortable, but remember that you have odds on your side.