Pregnancy Possible?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 93' Eclipse, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 93' Eclipse

93' Eclipse New Member

Hi everyone. Well, Me and my girlfriend just broke up for good. She has been taking her pills regularley.

We havent had any sexual intercouse for 2 full days.

3 days ago we had sex, and alot. 3 times, and I cummed inside her every time.

These past 7 pills have been inactive period pills, and she has been bleeding for the past 6 days. 3 days ago when we had sex she was still on her period, still wearing tampons and on the pill.

Its been 2 days and we broke up. She has one more pill, tomorrows pill.

She is so mad and swears since were done theres no reason to take birth control anymore and refuses to take it. She will take this final pill tomorrow night like useual.

Today was her last inactive period pill.

Please let me know if its possible she can get pregnant with the last time we had sex she was bleeding heavily, on the pill, took 3 more pills after we had sex and BAM stops taking them all together.

Thanks everyone.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

The final stages of a womans' menstual cycle is when the Uterus, realizing that it does not have to support an embryo/fetus/baby attached to it's wall, will begin to shed it's inner lining. This releases the stored-up blood supply within it's lining.
    That's what a period is.

Even if she did ovulate extremely late in her cycle... closer to the period than normal.. without recieving the sustenance necessary to survive from the mother's blood, will likely be flushed out along with the blood.

And,as far as getting pregnant while she's on her period, - well - same story -- There's nothing for a fertilized egg to latch onto, as the uterus is in it's 'shedding' mode.

But remember - I am not a meical professional! I just think I know everything. - But seriously - you really need to relax.... and maybe take more responsibility for yourself - whether she's taking the pill, or not, perhaps you should stick to still using condoms. Sounds like you KNOW you're not ready to be a 'Dad'.

3. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

Amen Rose......you gotta pay to play........stay on the porch if you can't run with the big dogs...

These phrases come to mind...

A condom is CHEAP.......But not 100% effective
    The ONLY 100% way to be sure NOT to impregnate a woman.....DON"T HAVE SEX.

Any other time you are at risk of
    -pregnancy
    -Std's

:eek

4. barbie

barbie New Member

Good answer Rose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.