Pregnancy Pictures

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Silverfox, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

"There was beautiful time when getting pregnant was a personal feeling, it was an endearing time for both the parents, and they enjoyed it to the hilt. Of course during those beautiful times, enjoying the impending birth of your child didn’t mean flooding all your social media accounts with weird pregnancy photographs. We don’t get what it is about the social media that begs people to start mocking their own private lives. The pictures below show parents and women mocking their own pregnant selves and we are boggled as to why anyone would ever want to do this!."

This is a quite from the website. Personally, I think, some are weird, and some are erotic, and some are endearing. What do you think?

http://funnie.st/289613/disturbing-funny-pregnancy-photos/#A3YDegfvb9tGoPsr.01

#1 Silverfox, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Thanks Fox, I thoroughly enjoyed those pics :)
    Some very funny, some clever juxtaposition and then some poignant and so tender.
    No, I see it as a celebration and not mocking at all I think just like anything else in life we are social creatures and love to share and I salute those that have in such a delightful and happy manner.

#2 lbushwalker, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    Silverfox likes this.
  3. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Some where funny....some where...just...out there....