Preganant Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Babiegurl, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

I was watching the movie Knocked Up this week and I was cracking up at the part where they are having sex...

What is everyones take on sex during pregancy? Have you had preggo sex? I know it can be a fetish with some people so I was just wondering. Also I know there is a certain time during the pregnacy that women get uber horny...I'm just curious.

2. ddddd

ddddd New Member

idunno but i think sex with a pregnant woman would be hot lol

3. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I loved it. Ive been with several pregnant women and they all seemed to be freer then normal.:)

4. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I have never had sex with a pregnant woman before,but I would find it to be very hot and sexy
    to have sex with pregnant women.I know a few women who have had sex during their pregnancies and a couple of them told me that they have had sex all the way up into them going into labor.They told me that being pregnant has never stopped them from having sex,because their hormones be kicking into overdrive like it does during certain times of the month when they are on their period.

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

is there any time when u have to deffo stop having sex.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

During my pregnancy, I gained a LOT of weight. My feet swelled, my boobs hurt and I was on the verge of barfing day in and day out for months. Sex was the last thing on my mind, although we did do it a few times. I much preferred going down on my husband until he came and then just cuddling with him.

7. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Not sex but I loved to stand behind my wife and reach around and hold her belly up. She liked it too. Good memories.

8. RLMassx

RLMassx New Member

It was great. As her pregnancy term continued on, her vagina seemed to "change" becoming softer, wetter, etc.

9. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Only if a doctor directs you to. If you're on pelvic/bed rest or something like that, or at risk of going into premature labor.

Other than that, sex is fine up to 40 weeks - in fact, it can stimulate labor! :)

10. igor

Gold Member

IT's funny - when you first get married, often you take great pains not to get pregnant and sometimes even have performance anxiety because of it. Eventually you (presumeably both of you) decide that pregnancy is desired - then you go at it like rabbits. My wife was definetly hornier when wanting to get pregnant. Even after pregnancy was determined, she was more receptive to having sex. We did it a lot, probably until the last month or so.

11. gynylon28

gynylon28 New Member

It was excellent!

12. espresso

espresso New Member

MsE and I had sex all the time during each of her three pregnancies and we loved every minute of it. She did change a bit down there but it was still great, with different emotions because she was going to be the mother of my child. We had sex all the way up until the last day on two of the three and in fact.....the sex brought on labor in both of them. The positions we could do it in did get fairly limited but we made it work. I found her very sexy when she was pregnant :)

13. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

That was very romantic Espresso!

Thanks for sharing everyone.

14. smair82

I agree with RLMassx about ladies getting wetter, it fell really good

15. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

It was definately great sex, and though my wife did gain weight she seemed more sexy to me than ever before. In fact I didn't even notice she had gained any weight to be honest. It's only looking back on pictures where I can't believe I didn't notice. Even in the pictures she super hot though... :)

Something sexy about a confirmed pregnant woman.

16. smair82

I agree with msduncan, I find it a real turn when women have a little pot belly

17. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

I've never been with a pregnant woman, but its definetly something I have fantasized about from time to time. I find pregnant women to be extremely sexy. :)

18. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

I never had a problem with any (fairly normal) position during sex. My libido must have increased 10 fold during that time also, lol.