[Ask a Girl] Preference Variations

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Jul 2, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

My studies and experiences of female orgasm have suggested that there are some basic similarities to most female pleasure. There is a wealth of information that suggests that the clit is the focus of most female pleasure, but some comments on this forum seem to suggest that penetration is sufficient for satisfaction in many cases. Because it's generally accepted that the only function of the clit is for sexual pleasure, and my experience with women supports this, I tend to agree about it being a key ingredient for satisfaction.

How does the clit fit into the pleasure experiences of the ladies here?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

There was flawed research from the Kinsey studies in the late forties and early fifties. We now know that there are sensitive spots inside the vagina, and we also know that the clitoris actually wraps around the vagina as well. So thrusting in the right way can achieve orgasm, some of the time. G-spot is the key, learn where it is.

Clitoral stimulation achieves orgasm almost all of the time. With us it's a mixture, but always oral sex or something equivalent to orgasm before, and then I may use a position and angle which I know will stimulate her g-spot and she may come again. She tells me that a vaginal orgasm is more powerful, and also makes her feel more 'connected' to me in an emotional way.