preferably girls only

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tsukassa, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsukassa

tsukassa New Member

what type of guy do you like? is it the stereotypical meat head or would it matter if a guy is an average joe like me. i am six feet 245lbs thank god for diets and height i seem much skinier. anyway does it count to have more brains than looks? or the other way please help us men figure you strange and so beautifull creatures out lol just joking but i would appreciate a reply from any and all girls and please speak your mind i think a big quality for me is someone who is sweet caring and like to talk with me about things just sitting and talking and gazing at eachothers eyes is such a romantic thing. any way please respond i know im getting to sounding like a broken record so thanx ,tsukassa ;)

2. tina

tina New Member

I think it depends alot on chemistry between people and everyone is attracted to different kinds... me for example I usually like tall guys (6ft+) - I'm 5ft5in... I also usually go for dark hair, dark eyes, tan skin types but my latest boyfriend is under 6ft (I think he's like 5ft10in) and he is lighter skinned than what I like. It was weird because I always thought he was cute until one day he came and spoke to me and I completely blushed... I didn't know what hit me but I knew that I was crazy about him. My honey is a very average joe eventhough I think he's a cutie. He is very insecure of himself and the on our first date kept asking me why I picked him. It's been almost 3 months and I wouldn't trade him for anyone better looking or taller!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.