Predicament, please try not to laugh at my misfortune

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by quencho092, Jul 20, 2007.

1. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

Ok, there's this girl, a year younger than me (18 thank god), i went with her to her prom. She is decent looking, etc, and i could tell she was attracted to me, but i wasnt attracted to her romantically or anything for a relationship or anything like that.

I'm very inexperienced. I have never had a female touch my penis. Ok, that being said, i started seeing her two weeks ago. At first it was just casual, we would see a movie, make out, etc, then i nudged her hand into my jeans and she started to stroke my penis. She was very bad at it, it bothered quite a bit. The movie was bad so we left the theater early and i dropped her off.

This time we really didnt have any plans, so i drove to the beach with her at night, parked and we started making out. we moved to the backseat. she started reaching for my penis again, so i dropped my pants. It was feeling good, then she asked me if i wanted her to go down on me. I was a bit surprised, i shouldnt have been, but ive never been in this kind of situation. Before she got to it, i started to lose my erection, and i psyched myself out.

I know for a fact that she has never been with another guy because she is close friends with my best friends girlfriend, so she is also inexperienced, but eager. I was talking to her today and she was telling me that she wanted to finish what we started the other night really badly. When I went to unbutton her jeans as i made a move to finger her, she simply said she wasnt comfortable about it, so i respected that. But when we were talking she mentioned it, and i would want to try that anyway.

I dont have difficulty getting erections. I get them when i wake up, during classes at the university(FIU...miami....fine cuban/latina girls everywhere...nuff said), i struggle to stuff it down my pant leg or point it up vertically under my belt, and when i masturbate at home I am capable of very hard sustained erections. For some reason it decided to go limp right when she was going to administer the blowjob. Do you guys have any advice? I talked about it to my best friend, and i felt really depressed, as it was my first time getting close to something exciting like that and i blew it. Is there anything i should do to clear my head a bit? Should I abstain from masturbating for a while to build up a little more vigor and desire for that kind of pleasure?

2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Being void of a penis, a woman and all ... :) I can only offer you a little encouragement. Your girl was probably nervous about her own performance(!) and less focused on your struggles than you are. :)
    Many females find nervousness or things like unto it endearing, it can relieve the pressure she feels to perform to a standard of perfection and remind her that you're both human!

Of course you would love to have a rock hard 9 inch Love Hammer, but honestly, being a sweet and sensual boyfriend will get you plenty far in your girls book.
    You're both inexperienced and learning together, and that's something to be treasured. :) Try your best to chill ... it'll be okay. :)

Best wishes. ;)

3. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

i dont want her as a girlfriend, i think she knows that already. Whenever we get together we talk as casual friends, almost like as if we were the same sex (like as if she were one of the guys), so it's not something romantic. We're just friends who are a bit bored and want to have a little fun with eachother.

I do see what you mean. She emphasized that it was her fault, and that she sucked at pleasuring me over and over, and i kept telling her that she doesnt have to worry about having all this pressure to perform with me, that im happy enough that she's just willing to experiment and bond in this way and despite the lack of success, i enjoy being intimate with her.

So i should chill out and try my best to be casual and not make a big deal about it? I think the moment that got me was when she asked me if she could suck my penis (ROFL!!!!) I was kinda startled/confused/excited/worried/etc all at the same time and that probably killed my arousal.

Another thing was that we kissed for a long time before she made that gesture, so my penis was erect for quite a while without stimulation, and it would go between flaccid and erect as we made out during that interval. Is it possible that too extensive foreplay could produce some repetitiveness and boredom sufficient enough to 'kill my buzz'?

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

NK said
    I agree you are both doing fine, Sometimes it takes a little time to
    get over the nervousness, And clumbsiness.

Hiker

5. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

ok i got my dick wet.

I got it up quick, and i was very very very hard. This got her really turned on, we made out for a bit, then rolled into the backseat. She pulled my shorts down fast, and started gently massaging my balls. Started slow up top with a few kisses (lol), then started working it with her mouth.

We were there for an hour and a half straight....drenched in sweat....she couldnt make me cum. It felt amazing, i was in heaven....I just didnt cum. It was great, she was doing a good job, and i was just leaning my head back and closing my eyes....no cumming. :(

6. Father Bob

Father Bob New Member

tell her what feels good, and what feels GREAT, while she's sucking you off. she's learning and so are you. if you don't tell her she won't know. believe me, it will make a big difference. you'll be cumming in her mouth in no time.

7. Upirlichy666

Upirlichy666 Member

dude it sounds like few....you have something in the back of your mind screaming dont do it....you just gotta figure out why you got that little voice...or it might just be a random thing that just went wierd....mabye she is just that bad at what ever man lol...or mabye oyu were afreaid that if shes bad at strokin you then she might be bad at sucking....and that can be painful lol

8. Upirlichy666

Upirlichy666 Member

lol man that just she is probably not that good and she can suck fast enough lol

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sometimes for a guy loosing his virginity it can go one of two ways.....either you cum in mer seconds, or you can go on for what seems like eternity..

Both ways are totaly natural, dont stress over it things will settle down with more expereince, ....and of course niether of you are going to be the greatest lovers the world has ever known as you are both very new to this, relax and you will both learn how to pleasure the other with great success.....you both have to say what feels good and great and what doesnt....and experiment with each other ( oh and the im not in it for a relationship or anything just for sex, trust me that can all change , as emotions kick in and your mind may start to think on different lines to what they are now..)

10. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Loosing your erection is a common thing that happens to males. There are many reasons for it such as drinking, drugs, stress, or just one of those things. Reading your posting it sounds as though it has happened once in the back seat of your car. There can be a few reasons for that such as the fear of being caught or others watching can greatly impact your ability to perform. Also you allude to the fact that you are uncomfortable with her and my guess probably not attracted to her. This also can be a part of the problem. Many people think guys can get hard at the site of any woman when sex is involved. Unfortunately that is not always the case and if you are not attracted to her then getting hard is just that much more difficult.

Personally I would not loose much sleep over it and would try to figure out the primary reason for it. My guess is that you are not attracted to her but if the problem continues with other women I would have it checked out by your family doctor.

11. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

yeah maybe she isnt that great. Ive never had anyone else anyway, so i wouldnt know what good is, lolol.

She says she has messed around with one other guy before (ex boyfriend), and he would cum in less than 2 minutes when she would suck him off.

Whatever, i guess she isnt all that great, but it's a hell of alot of fun anyway. We're going to start experimenting with different locations, next up is the public storage building where my employer keeps photography equipment....that'll be interesting.

12. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

i can see this happening already. I feel myself kinda falling for her...oh well

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

If your both new how can it be just her that is no good ?
    just curious....

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

Good point.
    Learning together is fun though.

15. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Good grief! What would I give to be where you are today? Don't be serious. Have fun. You are not under pressure to be the worlds greatest lover today. You are both learning. Just play like two kids with a new game. Ask her what feels good and tell her what feels good to you. THERE IS NO BAD SEX!! Have fun.

16. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

I don't really know why, but with as little experience that i have, i have luck with 'first times'.

Ive never touched a vagina before. She said that i genuinely made her feel great, much better than her ex boyfriend. My first kiss ever, which was with my ex girlfriend, was last october, and she said that she couldnt believe i have never kissed anyone before.

I don't give myself credit, but I am very passionate, and sadly i tend to get attached. I'm bad at faking things, when i do something with someone, it's because i truly WANT that person and i guess that affects the results. Except when i went limp.

She is good, very giving (LOL), and very passionate as well. I'm very much an eye contact person, i take pleasure in gazing into the eyes of someone i desire and im not very shy or discreet about it, lmao!! I see it as a form of communication, like just looking into someone's eyes you can feel what they're feeling in a way. Personally, i think that something was up with me about not cumming, maybe I was still a little nervous about it, or this time i just psyched myself up too much. She was great, eventhough i didnt top off, and i think that it might have been because she didnt build up a good rhythm, rather she changed pace alot, switched between mouth and hands and both, every so often she would move on top of me and kiss me from my lips back down to my penis, etc. From my ejaculating experiences, lol (mostly jackin it at home)there needs to be a solid rhythm in order to build up to my orgasm-too many changes of pace and ill be in for the long haul.

I don't really know why, but with as little experience that i have, i have luck with 'first times'.

Ive never touched a vagina before. She said that i genuinely made her feel great, much better than her ex boyfriend. My first kiss ever, which was with my ex girlfriend, was last october, and she said that she couldnt believe i have never kissed anyone before.

I don't give myself credit, but I am very passionate, and sadly i tend to get attached. I'm bad at faking things, when i do something with someone, it's because i truly WANT that person and i guess that affects the results. Except when i went limp.

She is good, very giving (LOL), and very passionate as well. I'm very much an eye contact person, i take pleasure in gazing into the eyes of someone i desire and im not very shy or discreet about it, lmao!! I see it as a form of communication, like just looking into someone's eyes you can feel what they're feeling in a way. She is very shy when it comes to that, but ive helped her get comfortable with looking into my eyes when she talks to me.

Personally, i think that something was up with me about not cumming, maybe I was still a little nervous about it, or this time i just psyched myself up too much. She was great, eventhough i didnt top off, and i think that it might have been because she didnt build up a good rhythm, rather she changed pace alot, switched between mouth and hands and both, every so often she would move on top of me and kiss me from my lips back down to my penis, etc. From my ejaculating experiences, lol (mostly jackin it at home)there needs to be a solid rhythm in order to build up to my orgasm-too many changes of pace and ill be in for the long haul. I can't say it wasn't tons of fun, though!!!!

sorry about the double post....

This keeps getting crazier and crazier....

I talked about it to her that i had some feelings for her and i cared about her, and she said she felt the same way but was convinced that i didnt feel that way towards her until i told her today.

We're going to take it slow, try not to make any drastic changes and just see how we feel about things as time goes by and we get to know more about eachother, now at least we know whats going on in eachother's heads more.

She said she wanted to try different places than my car to spice things up. I suggested a public storage garage that i have access to until 11pm because of my job as a photographer for Herff Jones (LOL), she said she would totally want to do it. I also suggested at a park at night, i know a few parks in good neighborhoods by my house that are empty at night and we have chilled out there many times before......i'll get back to you guys on how that goes!!!! I'm pumped!!!

17. sexxguides

sexxguides New Member

What's the rush? Take your time and relax.

I think we were all nervous the first time anyone touched our intimate parts.

18. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

she wants to do this in the middle of the park badly. wow. I'm excited. I cannot contain myself. wish me luck guys!

19. Saz

Saz New Member

Good luck dude. It's really cool to see all the posts of this little story and seeing how your relationship has gone from curiosity, intimate friends, then now you seem to be really hot for each other!

I need to buy the rights to this thread and make a feel-good film or something :D

20. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

LOL bad news, shes on a 2 week long vacation......NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYY!!!!

She calls me alot talking dirty and shit like that, it's so frustrating.....she'll be saying things like she can't wait until she gets home again so i could cum in her mouth, etc...OMG this is so ridiculous, what have i gotten myself into....

yeah i like it, lol