Pre-sex Nausea

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by obliviouslane, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obliviouslane

obliviouslane Banned

My boyfriend and I have been dating for several months, and are in a fairly intimate relationship. We have not had sex, and are both virgins. Whenever we go further than casual kissing, he becomes nauseas. He thinks this is his body's evolutionary response to the possibility of having sex. In my research, I've come upon much about post-orgasmic stress involving painful headaches, but his sickness is focused on his digestive tract, and always happens before orgasm, never afterwards. Does anyone else have this issue? What have you done to combat it?

2. stickfigure

stickfigure New Member

Is he also nervous before sex? If he's getting very nervouse, which is common, it may be leading to his nausea.

3. PhantomLord

PhantomLord New Member

yeah it's nerves.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Sounds like nerves to me too. I can remember a few times I was so excited that my hands were shaking -- the FIRST time or two and the first time or two I was with a couple other women who I really, really wanted.

5. Mari

Mari Member

It does sound like anxiety, but you also ask what to do about it. I wonder if he's in suspense about whether each time you're together will be the time you finally go all the way. You're in a sexual relationship but still virgins. That can put stress on a guy.

Make sure you two talk about what you're going to do and how far you're going to go, so he can relax and focus on what you are going to do, instead of what he might suddenly be called on to do unplanned.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I totally agree with Mari.
    Also, perhaps he could watch what he eats right before a romantic interlude. Seems simple enough, but it could help, I suppose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.