Powerful women, powerful cars...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sexwhiledrving, Nov 11, 2007.

1. sexwhiledrving

sexwhiledrving New Member

The two together are such an erotic turn on to me. Anyone agree?

2. metroid

metroid New Member

Hmmm im a car guy but im not sure what you mean by powerful women. Hot women and fast cars go together like peanut butter and jelly.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I agree with metroid, ...Ive had some tough cars in the past...and ,to some extent, they can be chick magnets....dont know if Id say "powerful" women though...more like groupies :D

4. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

OH HELL YEAH!!!! Nothing sexier then a woman dressed to fit the part!! I swear, a muscle car or even a Import Tuner all tricked out for speed. (were talking the real thing) HOT AND SEXY!!

5. sexwhiledrving

I like her dressed head to toe in leather. Turned on by fast cars and getting off on speed! Watching her floor the accelerator with her red leather stiletto boot while taking a deep drag on her cigarette with that look in her eye that makes you question if she'll ever slow down or just keep her right foot buried in the floorboards for eternity...:dgrin

6. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Gaaaaaaa.....Ok..im off to beat the weasle..err I mean..um wax the truck..:D

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

9. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Damn...lol

10. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

My fav women & cars (sorry, movies only, not real life)

Angelina Jolie... I wish I could find my favorite still of her, when she's driving the 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Michelle Rodriguez
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Cousin Vinny, will never forget mona Lisa Vito rambling on about the 327 and limited slip, therefor winning the case for Vinny.
    [​IMG]

Oh, and the 'original' car babe...
    [​IMG]

11. sexwhiledrving

Angelina Jolie is so incredibility hot!

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

13. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Cheesecakes:eek....Ashley Force's racecar will run to about 320mph in under 5 seconds.
    Danica Patrick's car will lap a superspeedway at well over 200mph for a couple of hours.
    I think I'd be taking both plenty seriously.....:bow

The sponsorship and marketing opportunites would be an ad man's dream.:D

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh, no, no...I was only referring to Danica. I google-imaged Ashley, just out of curiosity (ha! right :eyes :eek:), and I didn't see anything overtly sexual (which actually makes her all the hotter, far as I'm concerned). Just a few pics of her in a clingy knit top and jeans...posing in a very tough 'n feminine kinda way, giving a cocky little smile. HOT! :dgrin

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

She can shift my gears any time ... :lol

Maybe, but who cares? She's not a bad driver and her panache as a hot, female, racing, bombshell seems to be a solid niche for her.

16. Bluesy

Gold Member

Back off, buddy, she's mine! :mad You can have Danica (the cheesecake).

Er...well...I guess we could share her :shrug

:naughtydance :dgrin :phat

Ok, Ok, I know...it doesn't affect your opinion of her because she's doing a very "smart" thing, capitalizing on her sex appeal. Gotcha. I still can't help seeing her as a publicity-seeking sell-out :down

17. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Ok, so we've established that Bluesy is not a card carrying member of Danica Patrick's fan club.....:D
    But seriously, "a sell out??"...she wouldn't have got the results and respect of her peers unless she was the real deal....which she is....I take my hat off to any woman succeeding in motorsports. ( a domain of sports that has been notoriously sexist since day one) ;)
    Both women have become role models to some extent for many female competitors all over the world and I think thats got to be a good thing.....:D
    Personally, I'd love to see the girls having a go at NASCAR and F1 as well....:tup

18. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I hate to nitpick, but people WITHIN the sport may be sexist, but the sport itself cannot be sexist.

19. indagroove

indagroove New Member

I like seeing my blond wife driving my big ass diesel pickup. And she drives it hard ! When she was younger, she had a nova SS that she drove like she stole it

20. Bluesy

Gold Member

Yeah, see, that's kinda my point. It's not exactly furthering the cause of women in motorsports to present yourself to the public as a sex object. If you want to be treated as an equal, you must act like an equal. Sexuality is what sets men and women apart, for the most part. Does she want people to say, "Oh, there's that girl that drives race cars", or does she want people to say, "Oh, there's that race car driver."

It's far more dignifying and respectable to let your achievements stand on their own merit. We naturally have more respect for the person who earns their acclaim through effort and talent, and whom would rather stand outside of the spotlight if they haven't rightfully earned a place in it. Meanwhile, the attention-seekers, who would do whatever they have to do to get noticed (the Paris Hiltons of the world :eyes) are seen as the cheap, gaudy baubles among precious gems in the jewelry box of humanity. And of course she's got talent...but IMO she's cheapening her success as a race car driver by exploiting her looks to attract more fans.

Ah, well, I've trashed poor little Miss Patrick enough (sorry, A1 ;)).

#20 Bluesy, Nov 20, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2007