Post your pet pictures!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LadyMissie, Jun 17, 2007.

1. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

Well since we have a picture thread for ourselfs, and being an animal person myself, I thought maybe we could have a picture thread just for our pets. I hope thats ok.

My favorite kitty Missie!
    Candie's close up.
    Flippy the Beta Fish.
    Cow the Mouse.
    Sayuri the Mouse.
    Sadie. The kitty I'll never get back...
    Wekser. The boy gone girl rat.
    Scrapper the real boy rat.
    A more "professional" picture of Candie.

Now a quick thing about the animals in these pictures. Candie is my Maltese and she needs attention 24/7. Sometimes she's agrrivating but I still love her. Missie is the one cat I love dearly. She's not very social but I still love her to death. also inspired my name if you couldn't guess. ;) Sadie ran away the same day Steve Irwin died. What a shitty day that was. I can only hope that someone found her and took her into a better home that I wish I could have given her. :( I miss you Sadie!

Flippy is cool. As a fish he doesn't do much. My mice are cute but Cow just kind of hogs the wheel all day and night. Sayuri is less scared of my finger. heh. My rats are cool. I got wesker thinking the buldge on her bottom side would be balls. Turns out she's a well.. she. Scrapper is the real male and he proved it by getting Wesker sexed up. Naughty mice.

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Heres one i did on pets a good long while ago...about time someone else did one:)

Heres my little pet, gorgeous shetland sheep dog named Sandy

Wouldnt hurt a fly, extremly friendly and once he gets to know you, will follow you around wanting hugs from you, but he loves to play rough

[​IMG]

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=6400

Great to find another animal lover :)

3. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

My pets..
    Lilac Point Siamese..Lilong and Lily

[​IMG]

My Central American Boa.. Gunther
    [​IMG]

My new Box Turtle...Ms. Winsworth

[​IMG]

I'm a total animal lover...just got a job at a vet clinic recently...also majoring in zoology. :D

4. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

Aww all yours pets are so cute. I would like a snake but most of them get so big! Plus I'm sure my rats and mice would not feel safe around them.

5. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

I used to have mice, hamsters and a rat...but it so much easier taking care of a snake. xD I wouldn't mind having a rat again but soon enough Gunther will be able to eat rats.. >> So probably won't get one as a pet.

6. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

Argh hamsters. I'm terrified of those things. I've been bitten by a mouse. Ok it stung slightly but didn't break the skin. I was bit by a hamster months ago on the finger and it still hasn't fully healed. I will never own one of those...things.

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Love your pets...that box turtle looks cute in its own special way :)...

Boas are wicked 9 i na good way) held a fully grown one before and damm the yare heavy for what they are hehe...

I love exotic animals but wouldnt ever own one as i wouldnt know the first thing about caring for them, i guess i could get a book and look online but my little dog is nervous around new things its a trait of the breed...and its his home , so i dont wish to alianate him.

8. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

haha thats winsworth for you...yea some boas get pretty big. Mine will be somewhere between 7-12ft. My cats think they own the house but they have no idea about the snake. He doesn't move much and doesn't have a strong scent so really have to put it in their face for them to notice. They really aren't hard to look into for taking care of and they have pretty good guidelines about which type of exotic pets work for beginners.

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thanks for the tips :) this is defenetly a country ( or at least the area i live in) where snakes and lizards could live outside in ( as we do have wild snakes and lizards roaming the garden....

Lill sandy is enough at the moment though, perhaps when his time has come ill get something a little different ...
    maybe ill get a trianchala.... ive played with those before ....very prickliy on naked skin...

10. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

I've worked at a Pet Shop for a little while and I gotta say while I wouldn't get a spider to actually play with, since their kinda creepy and dropping them makes their insides explode, I might get one to put in a nice big tank as a "decoration" of sorts. But I'd have to wait to get a lot of money for the ideas I have.

If you want an exotic but also have something you can actually play with I've heard from a few costumers that Bearded dragons are really friendly. My manager would put ours on her shoulder and he would just cling to her and smelling the air with his tounge. I don't think they get super big. maybe about 2 feet at most? You'd have to look it up since I never did.

11. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I'd defenetly love to have these two lizards hehehe :)

[​IMG]

And yeah spiders are kind of creepy, it was done as a dare to let an adult trianchala crawl over my chest arms and shoulders...was a bit freaky at first but wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be....

a chinchila would be kind of cool i think.. ( think i spelt that right)