Post Vasectomy Question....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pirouette, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pirouette

Gold Member

Is it my imagination........The only thing that seems to be different about my husband's semen is a lack of smell/flavor. Can those tiny little sperm carry all of the scent and flavor in semen? Or is it my imagination?
    Although the scent was very subtle I could always pick up a hint of salt (I guess?). And the flavor was definately salty for the most part. And now I really don't notice either. He has really improved his diet this year by cutting out most artificial foods and including more produce. He started drinking whey protein shakes recently too.

I know very few of you guys have had a vasectomy. If you have had one, can you share some insights on this? Or is it just my imagination? Or just the change in his diet? :eyes

2. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

To the best of my knowlege the vacectomy would not affect anything with taste. I tend to believe that it is the change of diet. Maybe you just miss those littles guys swimming around your tongue. lol.

3. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

My guess would be diet too. I have no clue if I taste different, but can tell you that the odor is still the same after having my vasectomy.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have noticed the same thing regarding smell since my vasectomy, it is muc less. I can't comment about flavour however

5. pirouette

Gold Member

Thanks guys. Either way, I'm not complaining! ;)

6. pussycat69

Gold Member

I was with a guy who had one during our relationship.There weren't any 'changes' at all(except an increase in naughty activity ;) LOL).Must be his diet.

#6 pussycat69, Nov 14, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.