Post Threesome Thoughts

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by raykey96, Nov 22, 2011.

1. raykey96

raykey96 New Member

I cant really talk to anyone about this and i really need to so i figured id try here...

My wife and I have been married for three years (in our mid 20's). Our sex life started great, but the last two years have been boring, she rarely even gives head. We rarely have sex and when we do she seems so uninterested. I know she used to love having sex with black guys, but she denies this when I ask.

Over the weekend we went to a club in Vegas and I was really horny. She usually doesn't like to have sex after she's drunk because she says it's sloppy(however when she comes home from going out with her friends, her panties are always wet, like she's been grinding on someone maybe?), so I was thinking about how I could get her horny and have sex after.

We ended up talking about hot guys and girls at the club and i told her we should invite someone back to the hotel with us; she laughed and brushed it off. At one point we were sitting on a ledge or something next to some girls that were talking to me randomly. She was standoffish which is unusual, but before i know it she is talking to some black guy on the side of her. She said she was talkin to a guy because I was to a girl but I felt like she was just making an excuse.

They were flirting and then dancing on one another. I could see them getting touchy and at one point she clearly rubbed his cock through his pants. Within five minutes she was in a rush to leave because the place was packed. She added that her new friend should hand out with us to get food or something. Once we leave she wants a drink and to smoke in the room. I pull her a side and tell I know she likes this guy and that she's not hiding it well while drunk. I told her it was cool and that I wasn't mad, we could all hang out.

After a blunt and a couple drinks in the room, me and her were sitting on the bed with this other guy on a chair, all watching tv. We are all relaxin when she discreetly starts to rubs my cock. To hide it, i fluff up the blanket and law back. I slowly start to finger her, tryin to hide it from our guest but I think he knows. My looks at him an he gets a huge smile confirming my suspicion. They both laugh playing dumb and he says "its okay, fuckin sexy." She smiles and I can see that she is slowly pushing the blanket away, exposing her legs in her tiny blue dress. He starts rubbing his buldge, seeing clearly that am fingering her. She soon whispers for me to eat her, and i start to move down.

I push the blanket away pull her panties to the side, and lick her. The guy gets all excited and she motions for him to come closer. He unbuttons his shirt as he walk over revealing his ripped body. She wraps her legs around my head and reaches for his pants as he walks over. They open his pants and out comes one of the largest dicks ive ever seen (maybe 5 inches soft). she grabs it and lowers it into her mouth as she lays on the bed, him standing over her. She puts her legs straight up and yells for me to fuck her while she sucks on his dick. She then grabs my head and pushes it harder into her pussy. I push my tongue as deep as i can with her legs in the air while she sucks his cock. She then tells him to fuck her while im eating her. She rolls over and he begins to penetrate her with his prolly 9-10 inch hard cock while i watch. She is screaming while he fucks her and stars touching me, pushing my head down. I eat her pussy while he fucks her, and she cums all over his cock, while i eat her. He says he wants to cum inside her and she says it not a great idea, "try not to." He works her from the back spanking her sexy ass as she moans.

We switch off and when Im fucking her i cant feel anything and she is laying there bored, rubbing his cock. After a while I pull out and bust on her ass, and he gets back into finish. While he is fucking her she screams that she is going to cum again, and he says hes gonna bust. She says fuck me and wraps her arms around him tight. They fuck hard for another minute and when he busts he clearly trys to pull out but she has her hands on, and is grabbing his ass pulling him in deep. He ends up cumming inside of her, and I presume she did to as they just laid there for a sec.

A couple days later, and i just dont see her the same. Don't know what to do or think. Im kinda mad but she is so sexy, I just like bein nasty with her sometimes.

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

If this is true, I think you may have a problem :ugh

3. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

Sounds like my ex-girl...we are no longer together...and she is with him...guess they loose interests...and never say why...sorry ..its life

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sounds like y'all have some sexual compatibility issues.

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

From your post, it sounds like she still does, and probably will continue to do so.

If this story has been scripted, it probably should be moved to the Erotic Literature section. If not, and it really is true, you have my sympathy.

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

The inherent problems of threesomes...

7. Essene

Gold Member

First rule about threesomes "You don't talk about threesomes".

8. raykey96

raykey96 New Member

The thing is that I don't so much have a problem with it, I enjoy all of it but its like in the back of my head, I do feel a little bad about it because its my wife. That thought will always be there, I guess thats my concern. During the whole thing I really enjoyed it though, I left out many details concerning pleasure I received because I didn't want to be too explicit but I enjoyed the entire thing. It just sometimes crosses my mind that she did those things and I dont know how to feel. I can't get mad at her because to this day I often think about what happened and get horny. I like seeing her take a 9-10 inch cock, pushing her to her limits; since I'm only 7 inches it just requires another person but I dont think there is a problem with that. I guess I'm not sure how should feel, as I really enjoy it, but there are aspects about it that kinda bug me.