Post cumming

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by CaliRyder, Nov 4, 2014.

1. CaliRyder

Gold Member

Hello all sf people, I have a question for u all..So I have this fwb that loves for me to cum inside her (which I don't mind at all feels great) but usually after she always wants me to eat her..she does same thing whenever I cum in her mouth too..I'm not really into this..my question to you all is...if you are female do u like when guys do this after ? Or if male does it bother you or is it something you like to do..?

Thanks for your insight!

2. minskminx

Gold Member

No one, male or female, needs to do anything they don't want to during sex.

I would like to cum swap with my boyfriend but he's not into it so I don't want to make him do it if he doesn't want to. Where would the enjoyment come from if he wasn't happy?

However maybe you could try it and maybe it wouldn't be so bad! It is your cum, not another guys!

But anyway if you really don't want to don't. You have to find the things you both like.

Doitagain, CaliRyder and shnarkle like this.
  3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I met one like this but since her BJ skills were not the greatest she never achieved filling her cheeks with my cum.
    She also loved tasting herself with kisses after receiving oral. I would have tried my cum with a woman kissing after I go down on her.
    Get to know if I like it or not.

ply likes this.
  4. shnarkle

shnarkle New Member

Hey, if you don't like it, don't do it. But as an exercise, maybe ask yourself what you don't like about it and why. The answer might be illuminating.

CaliRyder likes this.
  5. CaliRyder

Gold Member

True it is my own! But never crossed my mind to do it and itne er was something that turned me on..I like pleasing her anyway I can..

ply likes this.
  6. Northside

Gold Member

Does she want you to eat her afterward because a former lover did this for her? Maybe a friend has someone who does it for her and your lady wants to find out what it's like. That's what happened to me. If so she may feel that she is missing out and might try to find someone who will do it for her. I did it so she wouldn't find some one else who would. It makes her cum wildly, better than any other way.

ply and CaliRyder like this.
  7. CaliRyder

Gold Member

I never really ask about past lovers ..I see your point just find it a little awkward

8. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I am into it but my woman is not at all. And it doesn't bother me that she doesn't hut I'll never push it. It's out there son if she gets a wild hare it will be that much more exciting

CaliRyder likes this.
  9. Philly Matt

Philly Matt Member

Sults like that are hard to find, she's a keeper,wouldn't bother me but once I cum I lose interest so I wouldn't be interested in doing.

CaliRyder likes this.
  10. Redline1

Gold Member

Oh man she's a keeper. My wife and I do this often.... I love it and so does she... Plus it gets me going for another round right away.... She says it feels incredible after her pussy gets pounded to have a nice soft tongue on her clit..... I love it!!!!

ply and CaliRyder like this.
  11. sagswing

Gold Member

I can't refuse my SO anything :)

Especially since after eating her just fucked pussy or swapping cum with her she turns into a right little raver :rolleyes:

12. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

My husband used to be the same way (as I'm sure alot of men are), but if you make yourself do it one time, you'll probably get turned back on & like it. Mine did anyway. You just gotta get past that first time...

For the record, initially this stemmed from his desire to do it. And now it is a desire of mine to receive it ;)

ply, Doitagain, Married M Nh and 5 others like this.
  13. CaliRyder

Gold Member

I'm leaning towards trying it. Sometimes I just can't tell if she is joking or not because after sex when I don't cum inside her I try to go down on her after she cums she squirms all over the place and says it feels like it's gunna make her pee.if that makes sense

ply and Redline1 like this.
  14. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

You just have to get past the mindset that after you cum, you are done !!!!
    There is pleasure to be had after that.....Hers.....
    Get down there and start kissing around it and before you know it, your tongue will be in it. :)
    Of course, you could always do it like we did the first time. She tied me up and rode my cock 'till I came. Then sat on my face, grabbed my hair and said " Clean It Up"

biker061, ply, Redline1 and 2 others like this.
  15. Redline1

Gold Member

Loves2BKinky nailed it.... After you dump your load. Pull out and go down like your just getting started again... Kiss all around and soon enough you'll be licking up that pussy clean... Then she will unleash a rockin orgasm......

16. thunderseed

Gold Member

I don't actually understand the question. She loves for you to cum inside her but after she wants you to eat her, but she also wants you to eat her after you've cummed in her mouth?

So basically, your problem is you don't like giving oral sex? Or is the problem that you just cummed there? Just pointing out the obvious here, but if you have cummed inside her vagina, your tongue doesn't need to be anywhere near her actual vagina if you are "eating her out" it should be all the way up by her clitoris if you want to make her orgasm, you don't need to put your tongue in her vagina, in fact after having your dick in there, that's not gonna do much for her at all.
    Unless she's into you eating your cum, but that's not what I read in your post...
    But if you are talking about eating your own cum, I can understand the hesitation. I wouldn't like to eat my pussy juices or my cum, that's gross. I can understand how men would like that because that's what they are sexually attracted to, but I'm not into vaginas.

I like the idea of tasting his dick and anything that comes out of it (even golden showers are okay with me), just not my own.

CaliRyder likes this.
  17. Northside

Gold Member

I agree that no one should do anything that they don't want to do. If you are leaning toward doing it for her it might be a great experience for both of you. My gf has her strongest orgasms if I eat her creampie. I, of course have lost all my horniness after I cum, but I just force myself (it helps if she asks and says "you aren't going to chicken out?) and strangely as soon as I start eating her to prove I'm no chicken, I get all fired up again. I'm glad she talked me into doing it.

18. Married M Nh

Gold Member

I've tried it a couple times, it's a bit different at first but once you taste her juices too I just got into it and she went wild and came a couple more times

Redline1 and ply like this.
  19. ply

ply
    Gold Member

A Don't be a Sally. Buck up and dive.

Do whatever she asks you to do and enjoy it!

Doitagain and Redline1 like this.
  20. CaliRyder

Gold Member

Its both, So when I do cum inside her she asks me to eat her out so basically tasting both our juices together. I love tasting hers but not really into tasting my own. I will eat her out anytime of the day no issue with that. You sound fun! Even when I cum in her mouth she wants to make out with me right after I cum but its the same for me (not really into it). Other than that there are no issues, she is ablast in and out of bed and can get down too!