Post Cum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ice Cold, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Affter i have sex or masterbate, there is usually post cum, but not just right after, up to about 30 minutes after a lil bit of cum continues to come out. its not really a problem but more of an annoyance cuz theres always a lil cold wet spot in my boxers. im just wonderin if this is normal if i gotta a leakey dick.

2. Azaroth

Azaroth New Member

Comepletly Normal

it's called pre cum - it's compeletly normal - it's like when a girl gets wet... so do guys...and that's that --- Just shows your excited that's all no problem...

3. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

i know what pre cum is, i was just wonderin if post cum was as abundant as it is with me.

4. Azaroth

Azaroth New Member

depends it can be for a long time- i get a huge wet spot if i was making out with a girl - its no big deal...

its a deal when its red or green stuff coming out!

5. Collective

Collective New Member

Think of it like a water hose...you don't have any pressure in your hose so it's going to leak. :)

6. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

Urinating after you ejaculate should take care of that problem.

7. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

This guy is talking about POSTcum not PREcum!!!
    personally, on a lighter note, I have the same problem and it is kinda annoying.

8. MiRi

MiRi New Member

Interesting. I have never heard of post-cum.

9. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Sounds pretty normal,and its nothing to worry about. Other than the anoyance. I've found the older I get the more leakage there is. So get used to it,I guess.

10. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I have this post-cum also... Sometimes, I will be urinating, and all of a sudden this long string of it will fall down... It's really gross, and annoying... But I get PRE-cum sometimes during the day when I have not been aroused at all... I'll just be peeing, and the it'll come out in a long strand...

11. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Thats wierd s1ng1nf.....Have to agree,kinda gross LOL

12. Logger

Gold Member

I find that after I ejcatulate, and feel euphoric, that I can stop then, but I can also yank a little more, and get more cum out, within a minute or so of climax. Since I read the article about more squirting is good for prostate cancer, as the more you squirt, the less toxins build up in the prostate, I try to squirt as much liquid as I can.

When I first pee after climax, my penis seems to have to re-adjust to peeing, instead of squirting cum. I imagine that there is some cum still in my penis tube, as I think the valve for injecting cum is at the base of the penis. So the penis tube is shared, and there may be some cum in the penis tube, from coming, the next time I take a pee.

I suppose I should look up where my cum injection valve is located, to be more sure. I like to use toilet paper to squeeze the last drops out of my penis tube after I pee. Usually three wads of toilet paper, to get the tube dried out. I did not used to have to do that when I was under 50.

13. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I am pretty much in the same boat as you. At the end of a masturbation session, I always milk my penis from the base to the tip to get out as much cum as I can... I can sometimes get little drops out for up to about 5 minutes... I love to jack off into toilet paper too... The orgasm is much more powerful for me because the head is in contact with something when the orgasm occurs... I would never let it cum into my hand though... The thought of touching the stuff sicckens me... I can't belive that some guys find pleasure in squirting into their own mouth...

14. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.