Possibly pregnant

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by AGFUNK, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My breasts have been killing me the past few days and my husband kept messing with me saying that I was probably pregnant that I should take a test. I finally did tonight. I took two and were both positive. I also put one in apple juice and it was positive so that gives me hope. I only had a sip of apple juice before taking the tests though and I took two more three hours later and they were positive again. Gonna buy some more tests and see what happens with those. Wanted to get some opinions though from you guys.

2. tiffers

tiffers Member

What type of tests did you buy? I would suggest a first response or a e.p.t those don't normally give false positives. Also when is your period supposed to start?

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I have the strips that they have at the doctors office that detects early hcg. I've taken them before with negative results a few months back. Period is supposed to be next week. My period before that was incredibly light.

I've been pregnant before about five years ago and had early pregnancy symptoms and it ended in miscarriage at two months.

4. CuriousWifey

CuriousWifey New Member

They say to test in the morning with your first pee, the levels are highest then. My boobs got sore and big early in my pregnancy. If you don't get your period on time go take a blood test at the docs office.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Just bite the bullet; go see a GP, have a proper blood HCG level and perhaps ultrasound done and take it from there.
    Don't waste any more time with Mikey Mouse screening tests if you don't believe them.
    IMHO you are going to have a family unless you decide against it.

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Well I just took a pregnancy test that I bought, equate walmart brand and it was positive. Next step is a doctors appointment I suppose.

7. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

what's the apple juice do?

8. rcc8611

Gold Member

Are you excited to be pregnant again? I feel a congrats is in order. My Gf took a test and we went to doc 2 weeks later and the doc was like well those tests are 99% so we have no need to do one. Was little odd but she was right she was prego lol.

Congrats! Pregnant sex is great, and fun so enjoy

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

Just in case it's true, no alcohol,drugs of any sort, and eat right...get on prenatal vitamines.

10. tiffers

tiffers Member

I say you're most likely pregnant! Congrats! :)

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I don't think I can handle another congrats. Took another test this morning and was positive again so that's somewhere in between 5~7 tests that are positive. Looks like I'm pregnant. Hubby and I are still deciding what to do. It's not an easy decision to make. We don't have much of funds right now for anything. We're behind in bills. And add that to the fact that we want kids. So we're kinda on and off the fence right now.

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

What kind of protection are you using to prevent pregnancy? This is especially important if you are "deciding what to do". Accidental pregnancy is one thing, careless is another.

13. AGFUNK

Gold Member

A doctor told us that we were infertile. So it's accidental. And we do use condoms and spermicides.

14. tiffers

tiffers Member

why use condoms and spemicides if you're infertile?

15. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Because we didn't want to have kids yet. We eventually wanted to try.

16. Funyuns

Funyuns New Member

After the first, wait til the scab falls off then get back up on there and do it again!
    Just kidding....my wife and I had our first at 20 and 25, no money, and a new house to pay for. Our kids are now older and in private school and we can youthfully enjoy them, and each other! Don't worry, just roll with it...it gets easier...or you just gt used to it. Either way, its the ride of a lifetime! Congratulations even if you already said you couldn't stand another congrats.

17. backcheck64

Gold Member

Gets easier???? They are easy and the cheapest at the toddler stage, it's when they hit 6 and up where they get expensive. My wife and I were 30 and 32 when we had our first, second 20months later. We prefered being a little more stable. When they hit school and get into sports is when things get hectic. You have no life. Three days a week with practice till 11pm, games out of town and many out of state every weekend from Aug to Mar, then lacrosse two nights a week and games every weekend from Mar till July, add in orchestra concerts, school events, PTA, parent teacher meetings....no time left for much else.

18. rileyjane

I am going to be brutally honest here.. This whole thread saddens me, in these times there is no excuse for an unwanted pregnacy. And there are so many people out ther who want children so bad and cannot have them.. Yes they are expensive and they are a ton of work but you know what it is worth every second of it....

19. backcheck64

Gold Member

I'll agree with you there, my daughter just competed in the USA Hockey AAA Central States tryouts (kicked ass with shutouts), son is a standout on his AA midget hockey team, sent the senior goalie to the bench his first year on the team, he's being inducted into the National Honor Society Wed evening with a 4.O GPA, daughter is ranked #1 of over 700 8th graders, lots of work, lots of rewards.

20. AGFUNK

Gold Member

And had you read my other thread that we're keeping our child. It's going to be a lot of saving up looking for new jobs, moving back with my parents and saving for our own place.

I really didn't want to respond to this but you have absolutely no room to judge me. Just because their are other people that want children and have a hard time conceiving it still has nothing to do with the decision that I make. I wouldn't have been able to handle adoption anyway. And if you asked my father if it was worth it to have me he would tell you no. So if I decided to abort it would be my choice without judgement and I don't really give a damn what the world thinks.

I'm having this thread closed. So tired of people's remarks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.