Possible Sex Shop Job

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fantasien, Mar 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well yesturday i had a nice little interview with the manager of my local sex shop and it sounds like everything went good. It would be 5p-2:15a. which would be fine for me cause i would be able to sleep in and take classes from 12-3pm. I'm hoping it works out. The people there seemed freindly and a lot of the employees have been there for upwards of two years. a lot of them for three or more. so it sounds like a fun and good job to have. Lots of benefits too.

Pray for me!

2. Logger

Gold Member

Good Luck!

So now you can tell us more about the available procucts. How to pick a vibrrator, and other toys. How to size the lenght of your leather whip. Since my wife is not receptive to vaginal sex, but once in several weeks, maybe I should buy her a strap-on pussy, so I can get some action without cheating. What types of strap-on pussies do you recommend?

Blessings

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

what happened to your wifs pussy? that must be sad:( As i said i don't work there yet. I havn't looked that thoughly at that area yet. but i will let you know as soon as i do:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.