Possibility of my girlfriend being pregnant?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mayorga160, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Mayorga160

Mayorga160 New Member

Yesterday me and my girlfriend had sex....from both places...

First was analy....and I "finished" inside her.

she was okay at first with it but once we finished she was TRIPPING out crazy saying how she's gonna be pregnant and almost crying but right after, I had her take a shower and wash the area(s), thoroughly with soap, to make sure. 15 later she was still nervous about it so I told her to go to the restroom to "expell" it normally.

it's the day after and she is still looking up things online to see if she's pregnant.

I don't think she can be and I hope she isn't. Any advice or reassurance would be greatly appreciated by the both of us.

2. Gearhead

Gold Member

are you saying you came in her butt and now she thinks shes pregnant? if so that cant happen...

3. Mayorga160

Mayorga160 New Member

yea that's what I'm saying. But she's worried about the whole 8-10% "leakage" thing.

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

Good lord did y'all not think about this before you decided to cum in her ass? how old are y'all?

There's a very good chance she isn't pregnant but I would advise in the future to wear a condom or at least not cum inside her if she's gonna freak out

5. Mayorga160

Mayorga160 New Member

I'll take the rep and say we didn't really think about it much.

and she's 24 and I'm 23, and yes, condom is going to be used next time.

6. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

i dont think she is

7. Trond

Gold Member

What do you mean "first"? Did you do anal first and then normal vaginal sex?

8. Maverick

Maverick Member

Ya, cuz going from ass to vagina is a definite high risk for nasty diseases.

And if you have 8-10 % leakage and she gets preggers off that.......name the kid Clark Kent.

9. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Jesus kid. You posted shortly prior to this thread about being a virgin and now you're jumping into anal intercourse, lol. You and your partner must be fairly open-minded. I think you still have lots to learn if you think it's full proof to bust in your girls ass without the proper precautions and preparations. If you plan to have sex regularly you best be telling her to get on the pill. I've never had it fail and I barely ever find myself wrapping up.

10. Maverick

Maverick Member

Hear hear, cheers with a beer. :lol

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Here we have the morning after pill, which is available across the counter at chemists.

12. EMSchick

EMSchick New Member

I honestly don't don't think there is much of a chance of her being pregnant, but if you are that worried about it I would get the morning after pill. And if yall are going to be having unprotected sex, she really should be on some sort of BC pill or just use a condom. They make ones now that you can't even tell the difference. It will be worth it in the long run.

13. Gearhead

Gold Member

i never cum inside any chick no matter if its her ass or what..the only place ill cum is in her mouth..no chances of kids that way be smart kid use the pull out method lol even if you are rocking a rain coat!

14. 6stringking

6stringking Member

Morning after Pilll, No Rx needed anymore and if your over 18 you can get it without a parent. o_O. Still if you plan on cumming inside a girl without birth control ALWAYS Assume she can and is going to get pregnant, even though theres a lowe percentage rate from cumming in the back door, its still that chance, a condom and the pill reduce that SIGNIFICANTLY. Hope she isn't pregnant, but advise for next time. And if you ever do that again next day get the Morning After Pill, sometimes its called plan B depending on where you go. Although it costs 50 smackers roughly