Positions?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Chedd, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Chedd

Chedd New Member

I'm almost certain this is the place to post this, but if not, feel free to move it.

My boyfriend and I have tried basically every position you could think of. We've tried from the side, doggie style, me lying on my back and him on his knees, etc.

Does anyone have any idea as to a new position or technique?

2. lainiwakuraa

lainiwakuraa New Member

a couple of ideas\

tried exhibitionism (other people watching?)\i find it very exciting\also, you could try doing it someplace you always thought you would never do it (perhaps, because you might be caught!)\that will get your hearts racing\

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Please be 18 for really real real. Sigh. I'm so paranoid.

How about one of you seated on a hard chair, the one who remaining, facing away from the other person, lowers himself onto the raging cock of the other. Sounds hot to me.

I have an interesting action clip of another idea.... we shall see if I can share it.

4. Chedd

Chedd New Member

Uh...yeah, I am. Just because I'm new at this kind of thing doesn't give you a right to question my age.

I was brought up to know that until 18, it's not legal. I'm not really one to break the law.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Don't take anything that's written on this forum personally, Chedd. When we ask questions it's because we need more information and not because we're judging you or mistrust you. We do get a lot of younger posters on here asking for technique advice. Some of them have lied about their age.

I personally think that the age-of-consent laws are quite stupid and ineffectual, but :sf forum policy is no posters under the age of eighteen in accordance with most US states' age of consent laws.

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Uhm, I responded once, and thought better of it and deleted it. And I promised Puss I'd be good, and I apoligize right now for whatever may come out of my mouth from this moment on.

Dude, I did offer the advice, an answer to the question you asked. You're welcome. The comment on age was an off-the-cuff comment. I was going to offer someone (YOU) some action clips displaying a couple of positions, an answer to the request you made. However, providing such to someone under the legal age is a paranoid worry that I take very very seriously. You are new here, and don't know that we just, days ago, dealt with this very issue here. And, your age, sir, in and of itself, gives me the right to question you. Now, I will be more tolerant and more trusting of young people when young people join this board and behave with the maturity deserving of the topics discussed here.

I hope others here can help you more with the advice you're seeking....

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

How totally lame. I'm all about mischief and mayhem.

8. Chedd

Chedd New Member

Sorry, Mel, I was just really tired when I wrote that.

No, I probably wouldn't know of any problems with underage users posting here. I'm usually inactive. Better and more interesting things to do, you know? I can see how I joined less than two months ago and I'm eighteen could raise an eyebrow or two. My boyfriend and I had been going out for a while. Nothing in the past happened, until my birthday a few months back.

9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Better and more interesting than SF? You need to spend more time here then.

I was trying to help. It is my goal to help. It is also my goal to NOT end up on some list of sexual offenders and law breakers..... so I worry. If you look back, I don't think you'll see a direct response from me to anyone so young. I lack trust.

10. rene48

rene48 New Member

Hi; Well I like it on top. I am a bit older than you and I too, have tried everything. I just loveeeee to watch his face when I a going very slow and let him play with my tits. And of course, my hunching ass. Anything is good. I've had him on HIS back and have him slide to the very corner of the bed at the end and I get on my knees and suck him right there in that position. I love to be between his legs. Awsome sight.

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I have a clip of a man with his legs sort of resting against the wall, his hips resting on a bench type piece of furniture, and his head and shoulders, face down, on a pile of pillows on the floor. Now, undoubtedly this takes planning and imagination. But it looked hot as fuck. Now, the other participant was a woman with a strap-on. Admittedly, she may have had a range of motion (with a fake cock) that another man with a real one may not have. It seems to me worth a try. She was over him, feet on the ground, somewhat hovering at his ass. It really looked delicious.

Admittedly, most ideas I come up with are going to be from pix/clips of women with a strap on doing a man in the ass. Mostly, that seems interchangeable with two men. I have lots of ideas to share.

12. MikeJones

MikeJones New Member

If you need to learn more positions email me and I can send you a big movie clip that shows hundreds of positions

13. TaiN

TaiN New Member

My new position has to be the best for me so far. We have an unfinished basemnt to I was able to set up a sex swing. The very first time my wife and I used it she felt kinda wierd about the whole thing but by the time we were done she called it "the magic swing" lol

14. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I trust that you have discovered the wonderful "69" - my favorite!