positions for 'virgins?'

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by x_lascivious, Jul 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x_lascivious

x_lascivious New Member

Hi SFers! I`m new here so I don`t really know what`s going on and who`s who. But I was surprised I`d find a forum that would answer my questions :D so expect to see me around!

Well here`s my situation, I was a virgin a couple of days ago but I lost it to my current boyfriend. I thought that sex would be easy but it wasn`t! I did expect it to hurt but he made sure I was wet before he put it in, yet it hurt like a b*tch. :( I don`t know if he`s too big or I`m too tight or it`s just normal for it to hurt like that, but it wasn`t comfortable. The only position I somewhat liked(I didn`t enjoy the experience)was missionary. We tried doggy style, me on top, and it hurt even more. We went at it for 45 minutes and he didn`t cum either. I felt so bad because I really wanted to please him but it just HURT. By the way, his penis is 6 inches long, that`s normal isn`t it? So I`m guessing it`s me...

Anyone know any positions that cause the least pain? Or any tips for me at all? Thanks so much! :)

2. blade

blade New Member

uuumm o.k i'ma virgin also and the only way i can remotely relate to ur pain was when i tried a tampon on for the first time.

What i'm tryin to say is that sex doesn't come with instructions so chill out if u didn't get the results u wanted.Maby next time u guys could take it a lil slower and if u wanted to kno about sex u came to the right place! Once u do missionary like after ur 3rd time i'm sure u wont feel as much as u did a few days ago. yes 6 inch is about the normal size so try not to go bigger, at least not yet.

Sex is about loosening up and comunication, if u were in pain then dont try to do it doggy-style or ur gonna end up on ur face. If something wrong, stop for a minute, and when it subsides, continue.

3. x_lascivious

x_lascivious New Member

Thanks for the reply but let me clarify, after a few minutes in the missionary position the pain subsided, so we decided to try out more positions but it hurt even more so that`s what confused me...

4. blade

blade New Member

u just need to give ur-self and ur body time to get use to it. As long as u werent bleeding profusively then i say nuttin wrong, I guess u can try...when he puts it in there let him keep it in there and move it around a bit, to sort of "strech it out" also make sure ur muscles relax when he penetrates u, cuz if ur too nervous its gonna hurt more.

5. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

tha first time i had sex i memba that tha easiest way for me was for me to b on topn, so in tha case u can control tha depth, and also u can control tha speed in which u feel most comfortable with. u have r tha boss of tha whole thing which makes u loosen up, and relax ur muscles. thas tha most easiest and tha most comfortable way for virgins who r losing it. it still will hurt, since its ur first time. but it feels better as u continue on. :sex

6. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

Damn I love fucking Virgo_bytchXXX! Shes one good fuck!

7. jojo

jojo New Member

is it really necessary to make those sorts of comments after her every post? She may very will be a 'good fuck', however one of the reasons I enjoy coming to these forums is because most replies to topics are informative and constructive. It would be good if it could be kept that way.

jo

8. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

dont let his lil comments bother u, they arent to u. so dun wry bout nothing. k?

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

main tip... RELAX... it hurts if your tense....that and get some decent lube, even if you are wet enough naturally lube is a godsend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.