Positions for TV and Blow Jobs

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Logger

Gold Member

My wife has the marital bedroom arranged so that she lies on the edge of the bed and watches televsion, which she has in a cabinet against the wall. This is OK, so I can reach around and caress her boobs and pubic mound, etc.

But for a blow job, my feet need to be extended out towrad the TV, with her head leaning on my stomach. So I am not sure how to modify the furniture arrangement, to move the TV closer to the bed, so she can watch from further back, so my legs can be on the bed. Or I cold put a narrow bed between the TV and the bed, so I would have aplace to put my legs.

Or maybe I should buy a bigger screen TV, and slide it in front of her expensive cabinet.

I just started this thread to think through my trial and error processes. I am not being real pushy about Blow Jobs, and my wife is not that much into blow jobs, but I am failing to even get into a position for things to be confortable for her to watch TV while spitting on my penis.

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Or maybe try laying back on the bed back of your knees touching the edge of the bed then lay right back and your SO can then lay the opposite way be close to the TV and still be able to give you a BJ..just and idea

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Turn the damn TV off and do it any way you like.

Hiker:sf

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well i was thinking that, as well.
    But being as it sems to be a huge part in somehow . and this person has ben thinking about moving the place around and such like, then maybe a way to incorporate the tv and the bj together.

5. Sexy Scholar

Sexy Scholar New Member

Haha. Yes.