Positions for small penis

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by wololo696, Jul 15, 2007.

1. wololo696

wololo696 New Member

Hi all,

It's a bit embarrassing but I need some advise on sexual positions. My penis is small only around 2.5 to 3" in length (my girth on the other hand is about 3 to 4")and I would like to know if there are any positions that would allow for better penetration than missionary (me and my gf have sort of tried missionary and I can't penetrate, that night didn't end well). I'm very embarrased and need some mature advise.

Thanks,

2. bdd200424

bdd200424 New Member

I've been told by my partners that doggy gives the deepest penetration. You could also lift her knees up to her chest in missionary to get deeper. Hope that helps.

3. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

I would try with her on top straddling you. In this position it should be fairly easy for her to get you inside.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Also, a couple variations on missionary allow for deep penetration.....Lifting her legs up, etc. Ever tried doggy?

5. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I had a bf once who was quite small. He got very good at oral, so no problems!

6. Tanya

Tanya New Member

Doggy would be your best bet

7. saml

saml New Member

I'm with them doggy style or missionary with her legs up on your shoulders. Both are very nice :brow

8. wololo696

wololo696 New Member

thank you all for your suggestions :)

9. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

She might like to lay on her back, with her legs pulled up, holding her ankles, and when you're inside her, she can bring her legs together, even cross them while you thrust into her. The sensation of tightness is something you might enjoy.
    My man is on the small side and enjoys this kind of thing very much. It works in the doggy style position as well. She can bring her legs tightly together, or cross them to give both of you more friction and sensation.
    Just an idea :) Cheers!

10. tye

tye New Member

With her on her back, you lie on your side with her closest leg over you, and then you basically wrap your legs around the thigh of her other leg (you two will find a comfortable way to do this--she might use her hand with her elbow resting on the [bed] to help support your top leg). You will go deepest this way. It helps if both of you shave--you will feel more (a bit noisier though). This also allows her to masturbate and she can control the duration of sex.

#10 tye, Aug 4, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2007
  11. privateuser

privateuser New Member

doggy is too hard for men who are small.

I suggest her on her back with her knees up to her chest, or her on top of you.

12. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Look for some books with numerous positions, then make it a playful evening trying them out and evaluate which ones work better for both of you. Doggy only works if she has a smaller butt, but if she is well padded back there, it can block your approach. Still, try some variations of it and everything else you can think of in fun.

13. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I always wonder if I should chime in on a post like this. Just about everything has been said. Sex should be fun and one of the fun things is trying different things. I have tried things that failed so bad that we both ended up laughing. Have fun trying everything you can think of.

14. Hertoy

Hertoy New Member

While I'm not that small...I am in my own opinion small at 5.5 inches erect. I think it does'nt matter that much. I was up till about a year ago embarrassed by it, but I have gotten better at other things. Right now when I have sex with his wife in our threesome I can go for up to an hour or even longer with multiple orgasm and never fully loose my erection giving her everyting she wants. He cannot go near that long, but his cock is about 1/2 to and inch longer than mine and I know he hits the hell out of her g-spot. She loves both situations. So my advice is to learn other things to be good at if it bothers you that much.

15. Hertoy

Hertoy New Member

While I'm not that small...I am in my own opinion small at 5.5 inches erect. I think it does'nt matter that much. I was up till about a year ago embarrassed by it, but I have gotten better at other things. Right now when I have sex with his wife in our threesome I can go for up to an hour or even longer with multiple orgasm and never fully loose my erection giving her everyting she wants. He cannot go near that long, but his cock is about 1/2 to and inch longer than mine and I know he hits the hell out of her g-spot. She loves both situations. So my advice is to learn other things to be good at if it bothers you that much.

16. Yorkie

Yorkie New Member

I'm also small, 3-4inch, I find her on back with legs up or her on top best, straddled if she can.

17. vitia

vitia New Member

i`m too have normal and find this position super