Positions for shorter statured men?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by javyn, Jul 8, 2007.

1. javyn

javyn New Member

I'm pretty short for a guy, 5'6, and my gf is around my height, maybe a little taller. Would anyone knowledgeable recommend some good positions for this situation? Some things have to be ruled out, like fucking against a wall (unless I want to stand on a phone book haha).

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm about your height, and my wife is a little shorter, although to be fair my legs are actually long for my height. Actually, being shorter has its advantages, many positions bring you naturally face-to-face for kissing each other. Sixty-nine is very easy to do. I've been having sex for many decades, and I haven't found a position that doesn't work well for me. Indeed, I can't think of a position that wouldn't work for a couple of equal heights.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Javyn said
    Hells Bells that's my favorite position and height has nothing to do with it.
    Put Her back to the wall Put your hands between Her legs and behind
    Her knees, Pick Her up and sit Her on your cock and have her put Her legs around you
    Then just bounce Her up and down on your cock.

Hiker

4. adiofly123

adiofly123 New Member

i would think missionary would be a good position

5. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife is relatvely close to my height and we have no problem doing it against a wall or in the shower....she just raises one leg a bit and either I hold it up from under her knee or she just sorta wraps it around me and then entering her is easy.....

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Got a picnic table out back, Or in a secluded park near
    by, Lay her back on that and her pussy should be at the right height.

Hiker

7. zapper

zapper Member

Step 1:

Find ankle, slip behind ear of same side.

Step 2:

Repeat step one with different ankle

Step 3:

Look to other end of body from ankles, you should now notice a nicely accessible vagina, suitable for fun and fortune!

*Please note that this procedure can be safely customized to suit your specific requirements without fear of voiding warranty.

8. beast86

beast86 New Member

I'm shorter than you(believe it...) and pretty much anything is possible(havent tried 69 yet...). Sex standing up is most certainly possible(my exs have all been my height or taller..).

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I was going to say the same thing Hiker had..
    as you are both the same hieght wheres the problem with different positions .

One of my ex g/f was 5'2 and im 6'4 there wasnt a single position her and i could not do..

Or pick her up and slid her down onto your waiting member.
    get on your knees bending backwards and let her stradle you with her legs pointing away from your back.....

Hieght really shouldnt make an difference at all..

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, this thread could have been posted by Thorn :lol

He's about 5'6" - I'm about 5'5"
    I truly do not know any position we have not done, and accomplished it comfortably!

Our very favorite is him standing at the edge of the bed, and I am lying on my back on the edge of the bed. I either put my legs over his shoulders, or just wrap them around his waist & bend my knees. It gives total access and total control of motion and depth for him. It's a very nice position for both of you to 'watch' the penetration, if you are so inclined. I recommend you do it at the foot of the bed, as the pounding can send the mattress flying to the floor if you do it on the side. :rofl

11. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

If you're haveing difficulty with positions it's not about your height. :)

12. tye

tye New Member

With her on her back, you lie on your side with her closest leg over you, and then you basically wrap your legs around the thigh of her other leg (you two will find a comfortable way to do this--she might use her hand with her elbow resting on the [bed] to help support your top leg). You will go deepest this way. It helps if both of you shave--you will feel more (a bit noisier though). This also allows her to masturbate and she can control the duration of sex.