[Ask a Guy] Position affecting sensation?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ftwguy29, Jun 21, 2011.

1. ftwguy29

ftwguy29 New Member

Hey guys, here's one for ya.

I've noticed that when my wife gives me and hand job or blow job and I'm laying down or even slightly reclined it take me FOREVER to get off. This also happens with sex too...I can go for a long time if I'm laying on bottom, but no one is bitching about that!

If I sit up on the edge of the bed or couch, it doesn't take nearly as long to get off. Is this typical, something physical, or something mental?

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Kama Sutra teaches that just about every position change when coupled with a woman will result in different feelings for the penis, and they have all kinds of names for these different "couplings." Or, it could be that the muscular tension of sitting up increases sexual tension and allows a release. I remember a girl telling me that she had her first orgasm when she was about 10 or 11 years old by climbing a pole. It wasn't the rubbing against the pole, but the upper and lower body muscular contractions that made her cum. I also knew a boy once who came in his pants when the car he was riding in went over a hill that gave the feeling of free fall for an instant. My guess is it's physical.

#2 pbs, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  3. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

On your back or reclined, perhaps less blood pressure to the business, therefore less sensitivity. Mind you, I am no doctor.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

That makes sense to me as also my erection is less strong under those circumstances.
    I also suspect that the sensory nerves are also likewise affected.

5. ftwguy29

ftwguy29 New Member

I'm not sure that's how it is with me, honestly. I've not noticed any decrease in blood flow, and neither has my wife. I want to say it's an anxiety thing...not wanting to shoot myself in the face or something...but that's not it because I'm not much of a distance shooter.

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Hmm, I notice no difference in stamina. I have noticed though that when I sit upright it gets more blood, making it slightly thicker but slighly shorter.