popped my cherry

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Mr.Tongue, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

cyber cherry that is :D

I had never done this before and really didn't intend to, but a little conv and so flirting it just kinda happen. alittle descirption of what she was doing and the sounds I was hearing had me into it before I knew what hit me. never thought I'd do something like that, but it was really good.
    knowing that a person you never met before was listening to me and also engaging in the same act was a real turn on.
    the person was great and paticaint with me, in the end I felt so dirty ........it was great.

if you've never done something like before, if the chance arises I sugest you give it a shot, it's not at all what I had in mind that it would be like :brow

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

How come you've not provided us with more details of this joyous event? How's a girl supposed to finger off on what little you've told us? Come on, if you're going to be a pervert, at least share the juicy details with us.
    [​IMG]

3. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

well it all started with a friendly PM on here, in which the subject of picturees came up. that moved on to a segestion of IM'ing, where I was taught how to do that.after some picture swaping we had to take break for other business.
    I got back on IM and decided to write a little story about what I'd do to her.
    before I finished the story she came back on line, she liked what she read. the conversation move on and she let me know she had a toy with her, she was telling how good it was feeling.
    asked if I had speakers and a mic, sadly no mic, she starts telling(this is all typing at this point)how shes moved her toy up to med and wish I could hear her, don't you want to hear what your missing.
    evan though I was in an open office I got up a lock the doors, has I rubbing my cock thur my pants.
    when I told I was rubbing my cock she asked if she could call my computer where I could listen to her.
    all I could muster at the time was "GO".
    a bell rang and I cliocked it like answering a phone, then I could hear her heavy panting.
    I typed in zip and was now in hand listen to her, she had to remind me to type something to her so she knew I was there.
    jerking
    precum
    louder
    at this point she must have really been into it from the sounds of thing, as was I , my typing became a jumbled group of letters as there was no way I could have consitraded on typing. I typed that I had to stand up(in front of the ground floor office window now that I think about it) she replied yeah stand up babe. this just about did me in as hearing her talking directly me was very erotic. her went on to climax(I believe) and I finished just a bit after her, spewing cum all over the office floor(tile).
    I typed that I needed to wash up, she gave permission.
    I went in and washed up and a customer walked in, the door I thought was locked. had he been about 3 min. sooner..........oh well that would have been alkward.he asked why my face was so red. uh .uh..I was coughing yeah yeah thats it I was coughing.
    I took care of the customer and got back on line, we chatted about the experience and I let her know it was my first(although I think she knew all along) she had to go.
    myself I couldn't sleep last night thinking about her rocking back in a chair in front of her computer getting off to me.

hope that wasn't TMI

:d

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Mmm, that sounded hot, thanks for sharing. ;)

5. Chelsea60

Chelsea60 New Member

I've had phone sex before but never puter sex. Very interesting.

6. ChatMeUp1

ChatMeUp1 Banned

Sex on the computer can be an amazing thing. I'm not talking about video, audio or even still pictures... I'm talking about words. PM'ing or IM'ing back and forth, talking about what you'd like to do with each other and enjoying the interaction is very satisfying and it's one of my favorite things to do. I enjoy starting slowly, getting to know each other, asking questions about each other and talking about what you enjoy... going from innocent comments to innuendo, to more direct language. It can be incredibly erotic... talking with women about their bodies is great fun for me. I'm up for an online conversation any time. ;)

7. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Cyber is fun :) I have a cyber-buddy, she's a wild one :D