pools and sex

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kangloman, May 29, 2007.

1. kangloman

kangloman New Member

So im not sure if this should be put in this section so im sorry if its wrong.

But anyway, my gf and I would like to have sex in my pool. I was just curious as to, 1) I plan on pulling out and just 'releasing' into the water, and 2) I always found it hot when I could pour something over my girl and lick it off ( I plan on pouring some champaign on her in the pool)
    question being, will letting either of these 2 things just chilling in the pool be harmfull in any way to the pool? The only reason I ask is bc its a family pool and I think it would be damn near impossible to explain to the family members how something got ripped, stained, broken or whatever because of the previous night

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I vote for the "champagne" - but ( as I mentioned in the "Sex In The Hot Tub" thread) not shooting your load in the family pool... just kinda gross, if you ask me.

As long as the pool is chemicalized properly, there's no danger of 'contamination' with either choice - but I still vote for champagne, not cum. :)