Polyurethane condoms - your experiences?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bmondeguy, Jan 4, 2010.

1. bmondeguy

bmondeguy New Member

One day I was in the pharmacy and noticed this little pack, labeled "0,02". Upon closer inspection this turned out to be a pack of Japanese ultra-thing polyurethane condoms that were 0.02 mm thick. For you backward Americans, that's about 0.0008 inches :p Although they cost about twice as much as the ordinary (i.e. latex) ones, I decided to give them a go.

They were a bit more difficult to get on, as they didn't stretch as well as the latex ones, but once on they didn't feel like anything much at all! I mean, there was so little between me and HER that it really felt as close to as makes no difference to the "real" thing (without any condom)! That made both me and her so horny, that for the first time in a long, er, time we actually went for seconds (and nibbled on thirds) and she went down on me after I shot off the first load... Hottest night of sex in a year, easy!:penisdance

Ok, I'm finished with the exclamation marks. So, have you tried polyurethane condoms and what was your experience like?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hmm, it seems that either none of the guys here have used the condoms you spoke of or, you pissed off too many Americans for them to respond to your question. :lol

3. hamok

hamok New Member

Condoms? Only Sailors use condoms baby......and thay should the filthy basterds going from port to port.:D

-Austin Powers

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

:rofl Nice!

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Hey, now. Don't get so worked up. I'm as American as they come, but I know that he was just joking with us, so don't get your panties in a twist. Just keep your head on your shoulders and know, that what that guy said was not to offend. I hope that in the future, the OP will be more sensitive to cultural differences.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I see it was the latter, now. :rofl

Easy there, Northside, I think the OP was joshing, please note the cutesy little smilie guy sticking his tongue out. ;)

7. Northside

Gold Member

Well if he wanted to be helpful he'd have explained that .02 m.m or .00078" is about 1/3 the thickness of a human hair. Pretty thin. Sorry if I went off half cocked, but I have had several experiences with Western Europeans being rude and condescending toward Americans. It's a fact that many don't like us, so why pretend. I have met others who were polite, respectful, and really fun to be around. Many Europeans preach that the metric system makes more sense. Let them use it. I have worked extensively with both and am equally comfortable with either so the comment struck a nerve. I'm certainly no flag waver, but I don't respond well to negative remarks about Americans whether in jest or not.

8. bmondeguy

bmondeguy New Member

Strewth, had I known I'd stir up such a ruckus, I'd have chosen my words more carefully. Who'd have thought that in a forum made to discuss sex and related issues, the matter that raises the most heat in quite a while would be metric versus imperial? Be that as it may, it was indeed meant as a friendly joke. Sorry if you felt offended by that Northside but I'm from the Baltics and seriously - being from the Soviet Union I got you beat hands down on taking crap from Europeans AND the Russians, no offense intended. Should I, instead, have made fun of the Chinese and their difference between the big and the small li? Or perhaps the Maltese and their pulzieri? Or, methinks, the Estonian süld or küünar? Would that have been more PC? Of all the places, this should be the one to poke harmless fun at our differences, embracing them as they are. I hope we hear no more of this quarrel and I would like to extend my cordial invitation to You to visit us in our backward corner of the planet.

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

You left out the Swedish mil, which is 10 km (that's 6.213 miles for you backward Americans). Every nation has its "backward" units. :)

10. Northside

Gold Member

I feel for you on the Russian thing. I knew a Czech family. They grew up under rules that required Czech people to learn the Russian language. I took that to mean the Russians thought their language was superior what was spoken by the Czechs. Please, be proud of your little corner of the planet, it's your heritage. We American don't like to see anyone pushed around or humiliated for who they are. When I was young I worked with several Jewish survivors of the houlocast under Nazi Germany. I'm sorry if I'm overly sensitive. But, I am very sensitive to remarks that are condecending toward other people, and their cultural differences. I have learned so much more from people who are different from me, than I have from those who aren't. I applaud your command of the English language. We Americans are far behind other places when it comes to being multi-lingual.

11. bmondeguy

bmondeguy New Member

Cheers, mate! :)

Now, about those condoms... Has no-one here really not tried them? I didn't think they were such a rarity?

12. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've never seen them, but I'll have to check out that isle of the Pharmacy the next time I'm there. :)