Poll: Who has more sex drive in your relationship - Male or Female?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jaymz84, May 15, 2012.

1. jaymz84

jaymz84 New Member

When I was 17 years old (I'm male), I started getting laid regularly by my girlfriend. She was one of those girls who came once, and then was done... lost all horniness. I, on the other hand, was such a horn dog--- right after I came, within minutes I'd be super hard thinking about the experience I just had and would often retire to the bathroom to crank out #2 and even #3 sometimes! WE were switched places--- I, the guy, was like the girl... multiple orgasms. She, the girl, was like the guy--- cum once, then turn over and sleep lol I was always horny, and she was sometimes horny... our sexual life consisted of me constantly trying to get laid... massaging her... trying to get her in the mood.. Or the infamous "naked massage" while prodding her with a boner here and there, until she accepted it lol it was sad--- and I would considered myself lucky the 3 times week we'd get to do it.

Now I am 28 and my drive and situation with the girl is totally dif compared to my younger sex experiences... I still love sex, but this girl cums over and over again and never wants it to stop! She is a total nymph... We fuck at night, then again, again, in the morning... I ended up getting some natural pills (yohimbe, horny goat, arginine mix) just so I could get more stamina & keep up with her... this shit is ehxausting! After I cum, she wants me back up and ready asap.... I gotta explain to her guys can't just do that. I am not like I used to be I guess. Too bad back when i was a sex machine @ 17, I didn't have a girl like I have now to go all out with.

I'm curious--- list your age, your sex, and briefly describe the relative sex drives between you and your partner. Is it both equal? Is one of oyu hornier than the other? Is one of you always pursuing the sex, and it is limited by the lower sex drive of your partner? Interested to hear the dynamics of other ppls sex lifes.

#1 jaymz84, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
  2. Showme2

Showme2 New Member

Sex drives wax and wane with passing years, Don't worry about, get few battery operated toys in different sizes and shapes, and let the good times roll.

3. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

53 male

I could make love everyday if I could, I think she would like it too everyday once we were doing it. She claims to not needing it all the time, but she love to orgasm, both vaginal and oral. I guess I am the one that initiates it.

I am not a vanilla type person when coming to sex, she played with me outside of the vanilla but at this point it is no back to simple married sex and we are not married. But it is very intimate and sensual.

There is some religious things going on right now about not being married. So I am being slow with initiating it.

4. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

21 lady

Im always horny and always pursuing. He is always...not. Sad. He is 25. I want it everyday and as of now we haven't for 3 or 4. :(:(:(:( aaaah!!!

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

im 48 and she's 7 yrs younger....both sex drives are very high and equal...

6. biker061

Gold Member

i'm 57 and mrs biker is 50, we've been together 6 years now. i'd say we're pretty equal right now. we're very open about our past and if we'de met sooner we might have screwed each other to death (i'll mention that i did have a heart attack 2 months after our first time) since we both like to do it sooooo much. right now we may go thru spells where we go as much as 2-3 days without but no more and the pressure that builds up in us two oldies is awesome!

7. Hayduke

Hayduke New Member

34 year old bloke. Wife is 33. Unequal libidos. I would love to have some sexy time every day, probably multiple times most days. A few times a week would be pretty satisfying, and probably fine. Reality for us right now is about once every month or two. In the summer when things are less stressful for my wife, things usually crank up to once every week or two. We were both raised Mormon, but neither of us are any more (I am an atheist, wife is agnostic), so there might be some past religious repression going on. My wife also had an abusive step-brother. She says this isn't really an issue, but I wonder. She isn't interested in addressing it anyway. We also have two kids that can make the timing and energy levels hard to manage.

8. gyfo

gyfo New Member

I am 31 male.

Want it as many times a day as possible. She is 33 and low sex drive compare to me. We can go from having sex everyday oin a week then go two weeks with nothing(drives me mad). In those times I take "personal measures" to calm down paaaahahaha. What u gonna do

9. yuyo

yuyo New Member

33 and my gf is 42. My sex drive is insanely high in those moments, I can fuck 2 or 3 times a day. Sadly, her sex drive is a lot lower than mine. She is happy with 3 times a week. I found myself having to masturbate 2 times every day even those days when we have sex. I think the fact that this is the first time that I live with a woman is what get me so horny all the time. Having to sleep next to a woman you like and love and not having sex all the time is hard for me. But as everything in life. Sex drive comes and go.

10. wendyss

wendyss New Member

33 and my gf is 42. My sex drive is insanely high in those moments, I can fuck 2 or 3 times a day. Sadly, her sex drive is a lot lower than mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#10 wendyss, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm 59 and she is 29, both of us always horny but after more than two years of almost daily sex I am looking for some down times but on the other hand she has gone the other way!
    Simple answer is that her libido has well and truly overtaken mine :(