[Ask a Girl] Poll - What kind of sex do you like?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by idk, Jan 23, 2012.

1. idk

idk New Member

Girls, what kind of sex do you prefer

(a) You are dominating and like rough sex.
    (b) You are submissive and like rough sex.
    (c) You are dominating but like passionate slow sex.
    (d) You are submissive and like passionate slow sex.
    (e) You like kinky blindfolds, ropes, toys sex.

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

(c) - dominating but passionate and slow.

You could have made this a poll.

3. thunderseed

Gold Member

There isn't enough options to choose from... there are millions more types of sex, I like them all. But when it comes to submission and dominance, I like all of those.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I have to agree with the poster above me.

I like all types of sex. The choices given don't narrow it down enough for me to choose.

So I have to go with N/A

5. idk

idk New Member

The poll got screwed up and I didn't feel like messing with it and making another post and pissing people off lol.

perhaps it would be better anyway if you would just describe it your self in your own words rather then picking whats listed above.

I'm also somewhat relating this to what kind of sex do you prefer when its the first time you and someone new get it on? I would imagine girls being somewhat shy for the first time with their new partner and not want it to get to crazy and personal. Is there any lines that would be crossed if someone knew was getting too personal right away like licking your ass or biting a little?

Both questions would be great to have answered. what do you want with someone knew and what are you like when you are comfortable and have sex everyday with the same partner?

maybe it would be cool if you could list your age too so we could see if there is a pattern in younger girls that have less experience vs older girls that have had more experience to see how your sexual desire changes with age?

#5 idk, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
  6. thunderseed

Gold Member

Age has nothing to do with predetermining factors of sexual experience, there are equally high statistics of older women who have never learned to experience orgasm through penetration as there are younger females, age doesn't have a thing to do with the amount of sexual partners a person chooses, or the amount of time they invest in sex and masturbation - you can have a young person who has had more sex and experience in a few years compared to an older person who has chosen to only have a few partners, and is less open in bed. As far as the experience of pleasure, it all has to do with the amount of experience a woman puts in to exploring her own body, the female body is complex and can experience various types of orgasm, all women will experience different orgasm from different motions, therefore females, despite ages, who are more open to masturbation are the ones that know their bodies more therefore are able to have wonderful sexual experiences. Some older women do not figure out certain female orgasms until they are much older. You hear all the time of older women who think they are unable to orgasm - but it's because they have never put the time into exploring their own bodies.
    A woman cannot expect a man to know how to please her, if she has not woken up and experimented with her own body, if she doesn't know what gets her off, or how to, he's not going to be able to do much.
    Typically females who grow up during childhood with a healthy view of sex and masturbation, will be more adept to discover their bodies sooner. Even babies, and children can masturbate - females that begin masturbating at young ages are more likely to be more open sexually when they are older.
    Sexual desire changing with age - sexual desire can change at a whim within a short amount of time, depending if the person is open enough to experiment with new things.
    No, I've heard of old people having more rabid sexual appetites than when they were young, as well as old people losing their sexual appetites with age, it all depends on the person, and environmental factors, medications, health issues, and all sorts of things.

Is this a gender related statement, because shyness has nothing to do with genders. I'm female, and when I'm having sex for the first time with someone, I certainly am not shy. I'm too busy being horny to worry about any possible insecurities.
    As far as lines being crossed - it tends to be the other way around for me. I will go as far as I can go, and get as much as I can the first time having sex. It's up to him. I'm perfectly okay with following his boundaries of course. If he's not into my fetishes, that's fine, I can settle for any kind of sex. But if the option is there and he's okay with it, then of course I'm going to get wild, and introduce the most kinkiest things I can imagine!

Why someone would not want it to get "personal" I am unsure of. Why would you be having sex with someone in the first place, if you did not want it to be personal?
    Also, in my opinion if sex is awkward and shy, then it's not being done right haha. I don't know, I have never in my entire life experienced sex that was awkward and shy. I've been with people who were "shy and self conscious" but the sex is really... good for making them not shy and self conscious. I guess in all it depends on who you are fucking. If they don't know how to make you feel open and at ease, I guess it could be awkward. But I get really into it, and I guess I am good at putting people at ease.

#6 thunderseed, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
  7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

a, c, d, a bit of e

8. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

All of the above and more. : )