Poll: Guys...would you rather marry a "slut" or a "prude"

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BassDude, Jul 29, 2008.

?

Guys: Would you rather marry a "slut" or a "prude"

1. Give me the "slut"!

80 vote(s)
    79.2%
  2. Give me the "prude"!

21 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

OK, the horny x 24 ladies have inspired a couple of polls from me, one for the guys and one for the ladies.

Guys, you have two choices and two choices only...would you rather marry a "slut" (no offense intended to any of you ladies!), a woman who wants sex 24x7, can't get enough, and she fucks the shit out of you and everyone else she can get hold of because she just can't say no. OR, would you rather have a total "prude" (again ladies, no offense intended here either!) that won't give it up to anyone, including you! You can't pick anything in between...only one of the two extremes. Which would you choose and why?

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I'll answer my own poll...if I had to choose between the extremes, I'd choose a "slut". If she's so hot that she just can't get enough, then I'd be willing to share her as long as she gave it up to me whenver I was hungry!

BD

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'd take a prude, because I would always be afraid of the slut stepping out on me.
    But I could take a prude and twist her into my own personal nasty little thing. :D

4. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Like the church people say, guys like the girl to be a lady in public but a devil in bed!

My personal opinion, I prefer that "let's just go for it!" type attitude with a girlfriend or wife! Life is short! What's to be harmed but enjoying as much as possible!

5. suite91

suite91 Member

I married "The Slut" and we are truly enjoying our happily ever after.:)

I'm much too much of a dirty pervert to be with "The Prude" :lol

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I like girls too, so I'm answering this one. :)

I'd take the 'slut' any day. I'm certain that most 'sluts' are just sexually liberated females. No harm in that.

7. bucky

bucky New Member

I'm with HR on this one. I'll take the Prude and turn her into my own personal slut.:dgrin May take some time but I am a very patient person and would enjoy the challenge.:brow

8. igor

Gold Member

I'm married to a prude now, so I'd take a slut!

9. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

That is a tough question to answer once you think about it.
    I married a slut that turned into a prude.:(
    I voted prude thinking that she would turn into a slut. :lol
    I would prefer the house slut/street angel.
    The jealous side of me may have trouble coping with a real slut in public.

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Good luck!

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'd prefer (and am married to) the one in the middle, but if it had to be one or the other, I'd take the slut and hope I could either keep up or accept her sexual indiscretions, as I sure wouldn't want to be married to a prude... again.

12. eandvk

eandvk Member

Id take the slut.................cuz Im a slut myself.:brow.......no need for me to be with a prude partner, all that whining and begging for sex, just a waste of time.

13. cook74

Gold Member

I chose prude as I have already married one and I love her icy little heart...

I love those breasts of hers that little bit more each time she slaps my hand off them...

I love that curvy ass of hers that she wont let me squeeze when we hug...

I'm not kidding or being sarcastic, I really do love her. And she lets me be me sometimes even though she is completely different. I mean she is a bit off a prude but she will let me wear...and sometimes do...well, that's for other threads. :brow

14. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I am female but I am very much Bi, and have also had a semi-long term relationship with a woman. I would take the slut, since I can be such the slut in the bedroom!!

15. Poky

Poky Banned

I'll take the slut in the bedroom. Heck, I'm in love with her and don't mind it at all :D

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

We don't have sluts in my country, it's a term from a past era. Women in Australia who are sexually liberated and sexually adventurous or even sexually predatory are seen for who they are, and not branded with derogatory labels. And it isn't a matter of semantics, as a country we are so over being sexually oppressed. Not every Australian woman is sexually liberated and adventurous, but to be so is seen as no more than what it is.

17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Gosh, I didn't realize that Australia had such a homogeneous culture that one man can speak for the entire population. Even Sweden, which is even more sexually liberated that the great nation of Australia, has sluts and prudes. Wow. We should all be humbled by your great wisdom (on a variety of topics), and move to Australia because it's obviously superior in every way to all of the unenlightened backwaters we non-Australians live in.

However, Oh Great Wise One, if it doesn't displease your Oh Great Wise self too much, I'd like a few other of our members who also hail from the Greatest Nation On Earth, to confirm what you said about there being no sluts in Australia.

18. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

From a real person in Australia, please don't think that this is the way it is....
    Since the poster hails from the national capital, where political correctness is an art form, he sounds totally out of touch with the real Australia.:eyes
    The term "slut" has additional descriptors of "hoe" and "skank"....they still exist , as does the male equivalent.....
    You can call em' what you like......at the end of the day.....they are still "sluts".....and yes.....We do have them in Australia....:brow

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Cripes, Puss! Your post made me laugh so heartily I hurt my hooters. It was worth the pain, though. :lol

20. Dreama

Gold Member

LOL Puss, I LOVE you ! Thanks for clearing that up HotWheels!